True meaning

kevbone

1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are

right and you need to shut up.

2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour.

Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five

more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm.. This means something,

and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing

usually end in fine.

4. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5. Loud Sigh: a non-verbal statement, often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh

means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing

here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6. That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman

can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard

before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just

say you're welcome.

8. Whatever: Is a women's way of saying "Oh, yeah, sure, you've got a real grasp of the situation - NOT!!!"

9. Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking, 'What's wrong?'

For the woman's response refer to #3.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts are in bold. I have interpreted "Women" to "English" for several years now.

1. Fine:
Translation: That works, thanks for listening to me, glad you got it.

2. Five Minutes.

Translation: Don't put the ball game on or call Jimmy O, cause we're out of here in 5 min.

3. Nothing.
Translation: Go take some time for yourself, you've been working your ass off.

4. Go Ahead.
Translation: Go ahead. (if the original was spoken with an eyebrow lift or a lilting inflection as she turns her head away, it means to go ahead, but please re-consider my points deeply before you commit.

5. Loud Sigh.
Translation: I'll be upstairs watching TV, can you stay here so I have some alone time? I just want to watch a Vampire movie by myself, and I'm tired. If she is not tired, this comes out as " can you stay right here while I wander away so I have some alone time? I just want to watch a Vampire movie by myself, and I'm tired."

6. That's Okay
Translation: Means, I understand your point of view, go ahead, however...."Sigh!"

7. Thanks
Translation: same

8. Whatever"
Translation: Not heard from adults, this is pretty much heard from a teenage daughter, and the direct literal interpretation is "F*YOU OLD PERSON"

9. Don't worry about it, I got it
Translation: Please reconsider, if you can't, then I've got it.

[font:Arial Black]And my fav: [/font]

10)Honey, you need to get out and go climbing. Translation: You're not your normal happy go lucky self, get outside and crank with your friends. Well all still be here for you to listen and help when you get back if that doesn't cure whats making you abnormally morose and intractable. Should you chose to ignore this advice, then something is seriously wrong and I want to know immediately what the problem is.

10)Honey, you need to get out and go climbing. Translation: You're not your normal happy go lucky self, get outside and crank with your friends. Well all still be here for you to listen and help when you get back if that doesn't cure whats making you abnormally morose and intractable. Should you chose to ignore this advice, then something is seriously wrong and I want to know immediately what the problem is.

If she's single, give her my number. :wave:

My thoughts are in bold. I have interpreted "Women" to "English" for several years now.

1. Fine:
Translation: That works, thanks for listening to me, glad you got it.

2. Five Minutes.

Translation: Don't put the ball game on or call Jimmy O, cause we're out of here in 5 min.

3. Nothing.
Translation: Go take some time for yourself, you've been working your ass off.

4. Go Ahead.
Translation: Go ahead. (if the original was spoken with an eyebrow lift or a lilting inflection as she turns her head away, it means to go ahead, but please re-consider my points deeply before you commit.

5. Loud Sigh.
Translation: I'll be upstairs watching TV, can you stay here so I have some alone time? I just want to watch a Vampire movie by myself, and I'm tired. If she is not tired, this comes out as " can you stay right here while I wander away so I have some alone time? I just want to watch a Vampire movie by myself, and I'm tired."

6. That's Okay
Translation: Means, I understand your point of view, go ahead, however...."Sigh!"

7. Thanks
Translation: same

8. Whatever"
Translation: Not heard from adults, this is pretty much heard from a teenage daughter, and the direct literal interpretation is "F*YOU OLD PERSON"

9. Don't worry about it, I got it
Translation: Please reconsider, if you can't, then I've got it.

[font:Arial Black]And my fav: [/font]

This is totally 100% correct. :tup: