I Was Wrong

Fairweather

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...Obama will be easier for McCain to defeat in the general election than would Hillary.

Now I have you in quotes. Let's come back to this thread on November 5th and see if you will say you are wrong on your wrong.

I've actually put out a challenge on another thread that has yet to be accepted:

Here is a challenge, comrade porolee: I'm willing to bet my presence in Spray that he (McCain) will prevail in the general election against either Hillary or Obama...IF...you care to take the bet and agree to leave here (no reincarnated avatars!) if I'm right. The loser only has to take leave of the spray forum--and only for one full year, beginning two days post-election. (So I can hear you snivel) This generous wager is also open to Tvashtarketena and Crux if they agree in kind.

I've actually put out a challenge on another thread that has yet to be accepted:

Here is a challenge, comrade porolee: I'm willing to bet my presence in Spray that he (McCain) will prevail in the general election against either Hillary or Obama...IF...you care to take the bet and agree to leave here (no reincarnated avatars!) if I'm right. The loser only has to take leave of the spray forum--and only for one full year, beginning two days post-election. (So I can hear you snivel) This generous wager is also open to Tvashtarketena and Crux if they agree in kind.

Win-Win defined.