Pub Club

sk

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even any bar sugestions???

so far i KNOW i am eating at Mike's and my SO wants to go to some cheese steak place that is open until 2 am. I am just thrilled to get out of town for a weekend :moondance: :moondance: :moondance:

You realize of course that is Easter Eve.

I am going to be quite busy getting the house ready for the on slot of family for Easter Sunday.

Have fun where ever you end up.

Sorry I can’t help you out on where to go drinking….

Oh, I know, TiniBigs the second best Martine in Seattle.

http://www.tinibigs.com/thelounge.html

Muff - what part of town will you be in? Is your SO headed for the cheesesteak place on Capitol Hill (the one where the owner was shot a month ago?) or the funny little one in Madison Valley owned by the ex-Philly guy who also imports Tastycakes from the east coast?

I'll pitch a few suggestions for brew that will keep you from driving too far.

Dude!

Muffy IS the Easter bunny.

What did you think she was coming here for?

that leads to most inappropriate thoughts!

Shame on you Bug! ;)

I have to admit to shameful intentions.

Muffy, I appologize and hope your reputation does not suffer too much.

But seriously, the CB is right off 520. It looks like a long ways and it is, but at 70mph its 30 minutes from downtown.

Muff - what part of town will you be in? Is your SO headed for the cheesesteak place on Capitol Hill (the one where the owner was shot a month ago?) or the funny little one in Madison Valley owned by the ex-Philly guy who also imports Tastycakes from the east coast?

I'll pitch a few suggestions for brew that will keep you from driving too far.

We are Staying in on Bainbridge island. but intent to spend as much time as we can down town. I am thinking about highjacking saturday afternoon and insisting we hike mt si rain or shine but we shall see.

The cheese stake place is called 5 points diner...... i don't know wehre it is. OMG they have a 5 Pint Muff :moondance: :moondance: :moondance: I haven't even been there and there is a food najmed after me :D

is it wrong that i want to eat 6 meals a day while we are there? man the food here is so limited. don't get me wrong we have some great restraunts... just not very many of them.

You realize of course that is Easter Eve.

I am going to be quite busy getting the house ready for the on slot of family for Easter Sunday.

Have fun where ever you end up.

Sorry I can’t help you out on where to go drinking….

Oh, I know, TiniBigs the second best Martine in Seattle.

http://www.tinibigs.com/thelounge.html

I totaly didn't even consider it was easter... I don't celebrate so it didn't occure :( maybe anther time sickie

You know, L'il Muffin....part of the problem with the lack of a greater response to the announcement of your triumphant visit to Seattle is, frankly:...you mentioned the boyfriend. Had you not, I suspect that you would have been overwhelmed by numerous offers from many of the "horny little fish" that lurk around here. So, next time...bring the boyfriend, "SO", or whatever you call the lucky fella, but just don't introduce him until you're already at the spot YOU got to choose from the many options presented to you.

Suggested dialog:

cc.com horny-fish at a Seattle Pub:

"Uhhhh, Miss Muffy....I've really enjoyed reading everything you've ever wrote on cascade-climbers and I've brought you these flowers and this Exit 38 guidebook which I'm going to ask Mr. Fred Beckey to autograph sometime if you like...I went to one of his slideshows once."

You, Muffy: "Thanks for the flowers. (Hand them to your boyfriend saying: "Here...put them with the rest, now let's get these chumps to buy us some beer and nachos.")

22610107.jpg

You know, L'il Muffin....part of the problem with the lack of a greater response to the announcement of your triumphant visit to Seattle is, frankly:...you mentioned the boyfriend. Had you not, I suspect that you would have been overwhelmed by numerous offers from many of the "horny little fish" that lurk around here. So, next time...bring the boyfriend, "SO", or whatever you call the lucky fella, but just don't introduce him until you're already at the spot YOU got to choose from the many options presented to you.

Suggested dialog:

cc.com horny-fish at a Seattle Pub:

"Uhhhh, Miss Muffy....I've really enjoyed reading everything you've ever wrote on cascade-climbers and I've brought you these flowers and this Exit 38 guidebook which I'm going to ask Mr. Fred Beckey to autograph sometime if you like...I went to one of his slideshows once."

You, Muffy: "Thanks for the flowers. (Hand them to your boyfriend saying: "Here...put them with the rest, now let's get these chumps to buy us some beer and nachos.")

22610107.jpg

Raindog, you know me so well. altough i wouldn't ask you to buy my hunny beers. he can buy his own ;)

:lmao: Raindawg's so right, Muffy ;)

BTW, I know you want to go to Seattle, but Bainbridge Island is pretty cool. There are cute shops, restaurants, etc. so definitely check out the area around the ferry.

Have a great time!

will do!! I am totaly GIDDY. I have not been out of eugene in AGES!!!