Vigil for one of our own

wayne

I wont go into details if they would rather I not but one of our great local gear shops got big-box ripped off last night. If anyone sees Feathered Friends gear being hawked please let them know.

It would be cool to get these guys, or the merchandise back ,if possible.

Suck.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being circumspect is lame-ass bullshit. If the retailer wanted help from the general community they would ask, they post here regularly. Referring to their wares as "Feathery" is stupid and passive. Everyone now knows who was ripped off, but everyone can act like they did not leak the information to the public, and maintain (at least to themselves) the illusion that they respected the privacy of this firm, and allowed the identity of the retailer to remain private

I agree Mark. I realize the loss has hit you hard emotionally, but there's no need to get snippy.

Breaking the silence:

Monday night the REI in Issaquah was cleaned out. Every last piece of Life is Good was taken. All of the polycarbonate cocktail sets. Every last baby stroller. The horror.

No more simple words to live by :(

1446843.jpg

I have lived here for 14 years now and I am thoroughly confused by this thread. Is Hugh serious? If so, what is feathery about books and strollers?

If there is something I can do at this point, I have no idea what it is. Another great example of a serious thread being rendered useless by spray.

Let the criminals run free is someone's point I guess.

Of course there's something you can do about it, Bug. There's something we can all do. Buy lots of Life Is Good product for your friends and family to help bring the company back in the black and save its bottom line.

Maybe since it only takes like 2 people to check the internet, they thought they'd do a better job if the theives weren't aware that everyone west of the Mississippi was Out For Justice (sorry Steven, I had to)

Feathered Friends was indeed robbed early on the morning of March 9th. We are working with the Seattle Police Department to collect video feeds and eye witness reports from members of the local business and residential communities. The items taken included Frontpoint Jackets, Icefall Parkas and Rock & Ice Parkas. We would appreciate any information that may help to recover the stolen goods and/or lead to prosecution of the perpetrators. As always, thanks for your continued support. We look forward to seeing you here in the shop AND out in the hills. -FF