Communism

olyclimber

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you a CEO that ran your company into trouble through shoddy business practices? Hey, why worry. The government will reward your incompetence with wads of cash, keeping your shitty business alive.

It worked so well in Japan and South Korea, and Northern BC too. Why not try it in America?

Reverse optimization of the asset allocation problem. Perfection.

Insanity.

expecting different results from the same process?

The task for this group is to find ways to incorporate the genius that this policy embodies into mountaineering.

1. If you suspect that you are on the verge of getting lost, forcibly transfer the map and compass to the guy who has shown the least capacity to use them....

Ther

Insanity.

The task for this group is to find ways to incorporate the genius that this policy embodies into mountaineering.

1. If you suspect that you are on the verge of getting lost, forcibly transfer the map and compass to the guy who has shown the least capacity to use them....

Ther

Here, let me take that map and compss from you. I dont' know what a declination is, or how to read a map, but what the heck.

Insanity.

I'd say this is partly - "I'm going to freesolo IceNine in January nude beacuse there will always be someone with a chopper waiting to bail me out"

or is that more Northern Rock?

Are you a CEO that ran your company into trouble through shoddy business practices? Hey, why worry. The government will reward your incompetence with wads of cash, keeping your shitty business alive.

It worked so well in Japan and South Korea, and Northern BC too. Why not try it in America?

Whoa! Stop the presses again. Are you telling me that the business and ruling classes will attempt to preserve their wealth during periods of economic crisis and use state power to do so? Like, OMFG.

And workers will support it to keep their jobs? Huh, I guess no one's willing to commit social suicide for the free-market utopian jihad except the economists. Oh wait...

Edited by prole

Whoa! Stop the presses again. Are you telling me that the business and ruling classes will attempt to preserve their wealth during periods of economic crisis and use state power to do so? Like, OMFG.

And workers will support it to keep their jobs? Huh, I guess no one's willing to commit social suicide for the free-market utopian jihad except the economists. Oh wait...

The assumption that all businesses, wealthy people, etc have a common interest in a unitary policy approach is quite amusing.

As is the notion that unprofitable enterprises going out of business is an unequivocally bad thing. The fact that your personal economic ideal lacks an efficient mechanism for doing so, along with an effective mechanism for allocating resources, coordinating supply and demand constitute some of the principal reasons why societies with economies based on your model did so well in the twentieth century.

There will be no shortage of money losing enterprises in the news in the next year. I encourage Prole to find one of them and give them all of his money, or better yet, he can author an agreement to have the government transfer all of his earnings to them to keep them in business indefinitely.

Follow this one simple step, and your prosperity will be assured.