Sex

archenemy

A women who grows up in society today is constantly bombarded with offers both personally and professionally based on how hot she is..hence my untainted statement

Women who have it easy in life based on their looks tend to continue to use their looks to achieve things the easiest way..sad but true

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A women who grows up in society today is constantly bombarded with offers both personally and professionally based on how hot she is..hence my untainted statement

Women who have it easy in life based on their looks tend to continue to use their looks to achieve things the easiest way..sad but true

I'm pretty sure that only works for them for a couple of decades. Then, their playing fields suddenly level with the rest of us trolls.

It takes much more than physical beauty to be a good lover. Physical attraction is good bait, but there better be something between those ears....

FWIW, I dated a really smart woman who couldn't suck cock worth a damn, and I dated another woman who was bat-shit crazy and fucked like a demon. Sure, emotional and intellectual connections are important for long term satisfaction in a relationship, but they aren't necessarily important for quality fucking.

rob, the shirt is only funny to those of us that aren't being led around by the nose ring.

For the brainless, horny, frat boys for which that is "business as usual," it's uproarious to the rest of us!

I need to either commit to one or both days this weekend, or turn in my penis pass back to the wife. The clock is running. GO!

???

jmace, you married? Ever been? There's a difference between being led around by the nose ring by an attractive and available woman in the hopes of getting laid, and exhibiting behaviors toward your betrothed largely predicated upon matrimonial expedience and familial serenity. The difference may be minute, but it exists nonetheless.

Put simply, I never cow-towed around my (now) wife when we were dating and/or engaged just to ensure that I got laid, but now I do things/have considerations for her that I never had before we got married. Sometimes, looking back, I wonder why she ever agreed to marry such a self-involved schmuck. Friends say I've grown since those days...

rob, the shirt is only funny to those of us that aren't being led around by the nose ring.

For the brainless, horny, frat boys for which that is "business as usual," it's uproarious to the rest of us!

I need to either commit to one or both days this weekend, or turn in my penis pass back to the wife. The clock is running. GO!

???

jmace, you married? Ever been? There's a difference between being led around by the nose ring by an attractive and available woman in the hopes of getting laid, and exhibiting behaviors toward your betrothed largely predicated upon matrimonial expedience and familial serenity. The difference may be minute, but it exists nonetheless.

Put simply, I never cow-towed around my (now) wife when we were dating and/or engaged just to ensure that I got laid, but now I do things/have considerations for her that I never had before we got married. Sometimes, looking back, I wonder why she ever agreed to marry such a self-involved schmuck. Friends say I've grown since those days...

One difference might involve the use of the term "penis pass".

Edited by tvashtarkatena