Denali Expedition 2008 - Looking for 10-12 member

vertical_hiker

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you called writing of 1000’s of year old proof? Who is to say they were drunk at the time and made it all up? That is no proof……

Even your wikipedia doesn't deny it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus_Christ#Jesus_as_a_historical_person

My wikipedia? Dude…..wikipeida is written by people……people lie….

Whos saying the fossil don't exist dumb ass. Nobody saying they don't exist. Follow the argument.

Since your so smarter than all these other here, you show me the intermediate fossils. Book a trip to the museum and I'll go with and you show me the the missing links. They should be everywhere. That is evolution, not wether a fossil existed.

That sounds like a great idea….next time I am in Seattle I will PM you and we will go to check out the fossils…. you can then point out why God exists and the scientists are full of shit. Then we will get beer and laugh at how dumb we are for even arguing a philosophy……I’m buying……..sound good?

And your going to point out the intermediate fossil as proof of evolution right?

You realize they don't exist.

I can buy my own beer. mmmm beer.

Edited by Seahawks

You spend a lot of time discrediting her and where she published... what about the discovery?

Got news for you. If it's not published in a peer reviewed journal - it's not science. Anyone can post something on the web or get something in some general interest publication that does not have any peer-review process. Publish anything you want in People magazine, just don't try and claim it's science. You're looking foolish.

Ummm... that's really not true at all. It could be science, it's just not yet been put to test by other objective critics. That's kinda why I asked those silly questions at the end. If it's not science yet, then you can't say it's bunk until it's scientifically disproved, which is apparently why you belittled her and not the discovery.

Edited by ClimbingPanther

Are you called writing of 1000’s of year old proof? Who is to say they were drunk at the time and made it all up? That is no proof……

Even your wikipedia doesn't deny it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus_Christ#Jesus_as_a_historical_person

My wikipedia? Dude…..wikipeida is written by people……people lie….

Like evolutionist?? Nebraska man.

You spend a lot of time discrediting her and where she published... what about the discovery?

Got news for you. If it's not published in a peer reviewed journal - it's not science. Anyone can post something on the web or get something in some general interest publication that does not have any peer-review process. Publish anything you want in People magazine, just don't try and claim it's science. You're looking foolish.

Ummm... that's really not true at all. It could be science, it's just not yet been put to test by other objective critics.

Could be???? I guess a story on Brittney Spears could be science too, just hasn't been submitted to the Journal Nature. :lmao: And it it hasn't been vetted, why try and drag some piece of literature from a Creationist website into a (supposedly) argument regarding the most scrutinized scientific theory.

Mary Schweizer is not discredited. She's been published in Science, even.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dinosaur.html?c=y&page=2

Note the bit where it talks about how disappointed she is about her work being hijacked and misunderstood by young-Earth creationists.

Funny how something that supposed to be 60 to 70 million years old has cells. With fossilization its impossible. But hell they will come up with something to explain it otherwise there whole understanding of the world comes undone. And evolution is debunk. Can't have that.

With fossilization its impossible.

Funny how you will believe scientific theory saying fossilization is impossible but not science saying the Earth is 4 billion years old. Cognitive dissonance? I guess you are too dumb to get it.

Can you prove fossilization. Yes and you can prove how long it takes. Something 60 -70 million supposedly years old would have 0% cells. No if and or buts. But hey it does. So we have to come up with a new theory to debunk this.

0 + 0 = 0 Something doesn't come from nothing. Basic laws.

How can one argue we this is not one our forefathers?

neanderthal.jpg

Simon Peter, Jesus’ closest friend, denied knowing Jesus three times in the hours before the crucifixion. If any of us had faced possible crucifixion, we probably would have done the same thing. Peter’s so-called cowardice was completely predictable. It was human nature.

Not only did Peter come out of hiding after Jesus’ death, he began preaching the resurrection of Christ so loudly that the authorities threw him in jail and had him severely beaten. But he got out and preached all the more!

And Peter wasn't alone. All the apostles who had been cowering behind locked doors spread out across Jerusalem and the surrounding area and began insisting that the Messiah had been raised from the dead. In the following years, all of Jesus’ apostles (except Judas who hanged himself and John, who died of old age) were so fearless in proclaiming the Gospel that they were all murdered as martyrs

Simon Peter, Jesus’ closest friend, denied knowing Jesus three times in the hours before the crucifixion. If any of us had faced possible crucifixion, we probably would have done the same thing. Peter’s so-called cowardice was completely predictable. It was human nature.
http://christianity.about.com/od/newchristians/a/proofgodexists.htm

Nice... Christianity explained by About.com. That site has all the answers. It even told me how to put down bamboo floors.

Hey gotta compliment you on actually backing up a post with a pertinent link.

It is much better than spewing your usual ill tempered rhetoric.

go wash your ass, clownpuncher.

Merry Christmas.

I gave you an easy avenue for a angry vent.

Hope it helped you feel better.

sorry, bud, but I'm not angry - just having fun!

and Merry Christmas to you!

Христос раждається!

Your posts add a spice that was lacking for awhile.

Hope to see you out in the mountains.

Funny how you will believe scientific theory saying fossilization is impossible but not science saying the Earth is 4 billion years old. Cognitive dissonance? I guess you are too dumb to get it.

Can you prove fossilization. Yes and you can prove how long it takes. Something 60 -70 million supposedly years old would have 0% cells. No if and or buts. But hey it does. So we have to come up with a new theory to debunk this.

1) Mary finds some 65 million year old blood cells inside a dinosaur bone

2) Mary suggests that these blood cells have been preserved through the fosslization process

3) Fossilization theory does not discount this, but it is an unexpected result. Offering possibilities for more exciting discoveries.

4) Mouthbreathing Bible thumpers (probably reading Bible looking for justifications for incest) cannot understand Mary's work.

2) Mary suggests that these blood cells have been preserved through the fosslization process

3) Fossilization theory does not discount this, but it is an unexpected result. Offering possibilities for more exciting discoveries.

4) Mouthbreathing Bible thumpers (probably reading Bible looking for justifications for incest) cannot understand Mary's work.

5. and idiots can't admit that maybe there thinking was wrong becuase they are so much into there huminstic religion that it doesn't allow any other thought.

5. and idiots can't admit that maybe there thinking was wrong becuase they are so much into there huminstic religion that it doesn't allow any other thought.

SEAHAWKS YOU HAVE EXCEEDED THE QUOTA FOR MAXIMUM POSTS IN A THREAD. STFU AND GO DO SOMETHING ELSE.