• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   11/10/22

Help keep cascadeclimbers.com going!  Please consider donating so we can keep this site going.   We have set expenses right now but no revenue.  We do hope to getting a sponsor to help out, but for now we just need funds to upgrade the site and pay for hosting and licensing. See the "DONATE" tab in the top menu.
Sign in to follow this  
minx

list of cc.comies you'd most like to meet

'anaphylactic'

Never heard of a mortal reaction to ethanol, except as a chronic condition over years. Must be a congener in the liquor?

///ex-EMT

'anaphylactic'

Never heard of a mortal reaction to ethanol, except as a chronic condition over years. Must be a congener in the liquor?

///ex-EMT

What does being an EMT (or ex-EMT) have to do with knowing how to spell anaphylactic?

'anaphylactic'

///ex-EMT

What does being an EMT (or ex-EMT) have to do with knowing how to spell anaphylactic?

no shit, it'd be more a propos to sign it "analpedantic". and, note the lost opportunity to make some comment along the lines of "I'll show you some anaphyphallic shock, dum dum dum..."

sobo, i'm almost certain you're right about that.

however, on principle, it's time for me to stop this nonsense.

Are we talking allergic or just hung over?

In that case I'm seriously allergic to Ouzo. That never ends with me sober and not hurling.

I wish I could get hung over off booze. :cry:

Edited by Feck

I am allergic to Wild Turkey and I have never met anyone else allergic to a specific type of spirit. I am glad to hear I am not the only one!

i drink red wine and i'll be projectile vomiting and projectile diarrheaing within ten minutes. That continues until I am literally empty. If it managed to stay in my system long enough, i'd need that anaphylactic shit.