Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • olyclimber

      WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   11/10/22

      Help keep cascadeclimbers.com going!  Please consider donating so we can keep this site going.   We have set expenses right now but no revenue.  We do hope to getting a sponsor to help out, but for now we just need funds to upgrade the site and pay for hosting and licensing. See the "DONATE" tab in the top menu.
Sign in to follow this  
minx

list of cc.comies you'd most like to meet

Recommended Posts

'anaphylactic'

 

Never heard of a mortal reaction to ethanol, except as a chronic condition over years. Must be a congener in the liquor?

 

///ex-EMT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
'anaphylactic'

 

Never heard of a mortal reaction to ethanol, except as a chronic condition over years. Must be a congener in the liquor?

 

///ex-EMT

 

What does being an EMT (or ex-EMT) have to do with knowing how to spell anaphylactic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
'anaphylactic'

 

Never heard of a mortal reaction to ethanol, except as a chronic condition over years. Must be a congener in the liquor?

 

///ex-EMT

 

What does being an EMT (or ex-EMT) have to do with knowing how to spell anaphylactic?

 

no shit, it'd be more a propos to sign it "analpedantic". and, note the lost opportunity to make some comment along the lines of "I'll show you some anaphyphallic shock, dum dum dum..."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sobo, i'm almost certain you're right about that.

 

however, on principle, it's time for me to stop this nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we talking allergic or just hung over?

In that case I'm seriously allergic to Ouzo. That never ends with me sober and not hurling.

 

I wish I could get hung over off booze. :cry:

Edited by Feck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am allergic to Wild Turkey and I have never met anyone else allergic to a specific type of spirit. I am glad to hear I am not the only one!

 

i drink red wine and i'll be projectile vomiting and projectile diarrheaing within ten minutes. That continues until I am literally empty. If it managed to stay in my system long enough, i'd need that anaphylactic shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×