old farts that still climb

pink

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KkkKk, you seem to be awfully sensitive of late about your name... what is it you're calling tvash nowadays?

associating me with the KKK is slanderous and defamatory.

making fun of TTK's self aggrandizement as king kong of tiger mountain is hardly comparable.

if you don't see the difference, then you've got a problem. :tdown: go reread builder206's post

Opdyke is more than 63 isn't he?

I and a few others (like Bill Coe) aren't far behind him. Losing Jim Anglin particularly touched a nerve in that regard (other than him being just a stellar human) as we were the same age - 55. He had half jokingly proposed we do the NIAD and try for the combined age record at 110 as he felt we both moved pretty fast. I had to let him down gently by informing him I generally suck at obligatory Valley jamming. I had so looked forward to the possibility of getting on a wall with him and now that time has past.

Pink, dude, you're my new great wall hope now...

OMFG will you SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!???? You take spray that fucking seriously????? Is it slanderous when I call you KocksukKojak, or do you like to suck cock?

Depends on the source of the comment, and the obvious intent whether it's taken seriously.

Coming from you - no, it's obviously a joke... you're just a regular here, like RuMR and a few others. Now, go lick sack.