The GODDAMN BUSH ECONOMY!

Peter_Puget

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus. A Fairweather joke recycled through KKK now recycled through you. Considering who your muses are...

...ouch.

How unfair....I deserve at least honorable mention for the general fat f*ck theme of late. All FW did was zero in on certain protrusions.

No. You're just another trained parrot. Sorry. No originality points for you.

Sexy, you are WAY funnier when drunk. But then again, we all are, right? :rolleyes:

Look, it would probably help if we simply kept it scientific instead of personal; maybe that is the problem here:

some men, when marching forth into their middle-age years, begin to collect a little extra tissue around the bosom area. This could be the result of hormonal changes, or perhaps the adoption of a more sedentary life-style; who knows?

The important factors are how well the individual adapts to these changes:

1. Does the individual resist and develop a shame spiral, attempting to hide said bosom voluminosity behind large mumu-like clothing?

2. Does the individual develop an attitude of denial, wearing tight shirts and colorful spandex body-suits as if to say "Go ahead and stare, but even if you are staring, I know there is nothing to stare at here because my large voluminous bosom structure is not a large voluminous bosom structure at all, it is an elk."

3. Does the individual become overly aggressive, challenging fellow work-mates to contests of physical strength, knowing full-well that the recent increases in bosom size would lead to tissue injury in said bosom area?

All of these would of course be signs of maladaptation, potentialy requiring intervention by licensed man-boobologists, who are trained to intervene in a caring and compassionate way.

Let's not get carried away with emotion here, and lose focus in a series of recriminatory exchanges, ok, when we can address concerns in a scientific manner.

Ouch.

Rapper Jay Z Dissing the Dollar

Wads of dollar bills are usually as much a part of rap videos as fast cars, diamond-encrusted jewellery and scantily-clad models.

But in an apparent nod to the low value of the dollar, rapper Jay-Z's new video Blue Magic features another currency.

He is seen cruising the streets of New York in Bentleys and Rolls Royces (now owned by Germany's Volkswagen and BMW) with a briefcase of 500 euro notes.

It follows reports that the supermodel Gisele Bündchen also favours euros. The catwalk star's twin sister and manager Patricia told Bloomberg in September that: "Contracts starting now are more attractive in euros because we don't know what will happen to the dollar." --from BBC 11/16/07

• 1 month later...

hey i know! let's cut taxes on the richest again to stimulate the economy!

every natural downturn in the economy will serve as a wonderful excuse to eventually eliminate all taxes!

link.

i wish the fallacy of this kind of logic was a bit more transparent to the hoi polloi....

Edited by sexual_chocolate