dat fine Upgrade

sobo

Hey, at long last (since the last site upgrade) I get my title back. I'm a spray'prentice! yay! :)

AND I don't get re-directed to PayPal after every third or fourth mouseclick... yeah yeah, I know, I'm overdue. I have an account that I don't remember the codes to, but my wife uses it, but she's got them cached into her browser, so neither one of us remember WTF they are. No excuse, yeah, I know that, too... :rolleyes:

Love what ya did with the site, but how come when you post, you get dumped out of the "logged in" state. You click "Log In" and it doesn't fill in your password, then it says that you're using the wrong password. You close the browser, reopen, and WHAM! you're already logged in. What gives?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah...ok...i had implemented a mod to see if i can correct some of the issues a few users have been having (which worked fine in my test environment), and it didn't take so I backed it out. that was the cause.

i'll work on it later this week when i can just shut down the board for a while.