NOT ANOGTHER LARRY GRAIG.....

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of makes me wonder how many officers are on the Bathroom Stall, uh...beat these days.

Wouldn't necessarily be my first law-enforcement priority in a city with one of the highest murder rates per capita in the country, if not the world.

"Normal" behavior for a fascist such as yourself I assume involves underage sheep?

Fascist? FOAD.

Quite the collection of random stalker/groupies that you've accumulated there.

Must be kind of flattering, in a bizzare and disturbing way, to realize that there are folks who are glued to their monitors, fingers perched above their keyboards, waiting for a post of yours to respond to.

"Normal" behavior for a fascist such as yourself I assume involves underage sheep?

Fascist? FOAD.

Quite the collection of random stalker/groupies that you've accumulated there.

Must be kind of flattering, in a bizzare and disturbing way, to realize that there are folks who are glued to their monitors, fingers perched above their keyboards, waiting for a post of yours to respond to.

There's always a few ankle biters looking to nip at my heels. Luckily, I have my shit-kickers on.

Ya the wonders of free time. At least until the powder piles up anyway. If I could only edit my post count so my posts would be deemed more meaningful. You should be proud my friend I've lurked here for a while and for some unknown reason you of all people got me to contribute. The power of words are amazing. Do those boots have steel toes?......... back to hovering over the keyboard

"Personally, I'd rather see you all get fucked over by terrorists and rot in the aftermath, then lift a finger on your behalf. Must I repeat again?"

That's right buddy. After years of hearing the libs crucify Bush over Iraq, Afghanistan, the Patriot act, and every thing else he's done w/r/t fighting terrorism, when challenged why *I personally* am not volunteering to serve in the military, THAT is my answer. As for "comrade", make up your mind - "fascist" and "comrade" are two very different things. But both elicit a well-earned FOAD from me. :fahk:

"Personally, I'd rather see you all get fucked over by terrorists and rot in the aftermath, then lift a finger on your behalf. Must I repeat again?"

That's right buddy. After years of hearing the libs crucify Bush over Iraq, Afghanistan, the Patriot act, and every thing else he's done w/r/t fighting terrorism, when challenged why *I personally* am not volunteering to serve in the military, THAT is my answer. As for "comrade", make up your mind - "fascist" and "comrade" are two very different things. But both elicit a well-earned FOAD from me. :fahk:

Lets say that Democratic president is in office being "crucified"(praise Jesus!!!) for his foriegn/domestic policies. And lets say Chinas energy needs become such that they decide to bum rush through Pakistan and Afganistan to secure the mid east oil reserves and OUR troops are getting slaughtered over there. I am suppose to base my loyalty to the country as a whole on whether or not Republicans agree with a Democratic president? Man you would be EASY to manipulate. All I would need to do is tell you that I disapproved of a policy that I actually supported and you would end up supporting it. Or how about the good cop- bad cop routine? When you grow up one day and realise that the world surrounding you is only rarely black and white, things will make a lot more sense to you. I am going to need to go study the difference between communism and fascism before I can make up my mind on? Those concepts have always been a little to abstract for me to differentiate beteen the two. I'm too out of the loop to know what FOAD and :fahk:, but I'm sure its something that has deep meaning to you. .....hovering...hovering

No liquidity has plenty of juice. Good on you to call bullshit on that one buddy. That KKK bullsh*t quote above sounds like a coward who's only in it for himself. After they get the "you all" you mention they'll come for you and your's next I assume. BTW, I can think up better excuses in my sleep.

FOAD =F*ck off and die.

I'm off to play CCR's "Fortunate Son" and think on KKK's answer and remember why his buddy Rush Limbaugh couldn't serve as well.

Rushs full story click here .