Hello Adam13

KaskadskyjKozak

how bout you keep your flaming to spray and i may be only 23 but that also means im 18 therefore im old enough to die in your damn conservative presidents war based on his lies, so i can have an opinion witout and ingorant fool like you flaming me.

I see you spell as well as DSchuldt... i'd guess in both cases it must be the effect of all that THC.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a sad jackass people shorten words in posts and emails when they are typing all the time you're so pathetic, that's what you try to hit me on my spelling that really hurts and starting a thread about it....

i want your life man

Please, keep it up! Your endless, blathering, run-ons are spectacularly amusing!

As long as you can keep from gettin killed by the cops for little or no reason spokane is alright, wouldnt know bout the meth though, but thanks for assuming im a tweaker cuz i live in a city of about 300,000

Adam13....300,000 is the greater metropolitan area...city limits is ~ 180K....your deception is neverending. I grew up in Spokane...the fact that you are over 18 and still living there (of your own free will - we can assume) IMO, you must be a tweaker. Once Swackhammers closed down, taking with it the sand volleyball league, there is no justifiable reason to live in Spokane if you can help it.

To be honest i would like to move, but me and my gf are in the 3rd year of a mortgage on a house and the loans terms said we had to stay live in the house for 5 years becuase of our age. I would live on the west side of the state in a heartbeat when i get the chance to move. Seriously are there actually tweakers that climb meth use and climbing doesnt really seem consdusive to each other? And I Hate being ateast 3 hours from the mountains and 4+ from the Ocean.

I grew up over there only came here for college and to do track.

Edited by Adam13