Rove Resigns!

olyclimber

Clinton, along with nearly every other member of Congress, voted for the Patriot Act right after 9/11. But when the act came up for renewal at the end of last year, she refused to vote to end a Democratic filibuster that killed the chance to extend the legislation. Instead, she backed a compromise to put the issue over until January.

After the Democrats had demonstrated their muscle by showing that they could hold off cloture on the anti-terrorist legislation, the administration and its allies realized they'd have to compromise, and agreed to changes watering down the act. Thus, Hillary joined almost everyone else in eventually voting for renewal, after she'd succeeded in weakening its protections.

Numnuts!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whom ever will the left focus their hatred upon now? :rolleyes: Every political paranoid delusion drama must have a dark lord puppet master. Who's next?
Duh, Cheney was still Vice President, last time I checked.

Well said. :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBflQLa75C8

And your point is??????

Reality check seaboy......the buck stops a Bush.....he is the commander and chief, even if he is a puppet. He needs to go……what kind of precedent will this set if he is not called to stand up for what he has done. I would say the biggest bullshit to come out of the white house yet is the “Executive privilege”. What kind of bullshit is this? If you have nothing to hide then why the secrecy? The firing of the prosecutors hardly a national security issue. Executive privilege is not in the constitution. He should not be able to hid behind it.

He has signed two knew things into action…..did you know Bush can now legally put a hold on your finances if he thinks you are holding up the progress in Baghdad? That’s right he can totally fuck up your world all without a court telling him it’s ok. He can hold you without representation for as long as he fucking likes. That is in the constitution and is ILLEGAL He has also admitted to not getting warrants to wire tap US citizens……which is also ILLEGAL. So he has admitted to breaking the law….yet he is still in power……please tell my you are and not still supporting a president that admits to breaking the law.

Fucking num nut, who was the last president that commited purgery????? Did he get ousted????? Did you care???? No becuase your a numnut.

Keep your focus on the here and now my young padawan learner.

So its ok for the dictator (bush) to seize your house because he is in a bad mood? You think this is a good plan?

For the democrats to wash there hands of everything and act like they had no part in it is an insult to every american. There all a bunch of wimpy numnuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They don't care about this country. There only after votes.

Holy cow batman.....for once you have said something I agree with......the dems are far from innocent. They have no backbone or spine at the moment. They have to move forward with impeachment. Even if it does not work…..they have to try.

For the democrats to wash there hands of everything and act like they had no part in it is an insult to every american. There all a bunch of wimpy numnuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy cow batman.....for once you have said something I agree with......the dems are far from innocent. They have no backbone or spine at the moment. They have to move forward with impeachment. Even if it does not work…..they have to try.

Impeachment!!! LOL I wish they would do it. Then that guarantee they would loose the election and show them for the real nuts they are.

Impeachment!!! LOL I wish they would do it. Then that guarantee they would loose the election and show them for the real nuts they are.

How would that mean they would loose the election?

If they impeach Bush….they would have to impeach the whole lot of them and Nancy Pelosi would end up being president……last I looked she was a Democrat.

Whom ever will the left focus their hatred upon now? :rolleyes: Every political paranoid delusion drama must have a dark lord puppet master. Who's next?
Duh, Cheney was still Vice President, last time I checked.

Well said. :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBflQLa75C8

And your point is??????

Reality check seaboy......the buck stops a Bush.....he is the commander and chief, even if he is a puppet. He needs to go……what kind of precedent will this set if he is not called to stand up for what he has done. I would say the biggest bullshit to come out of the white house yet is the “Executive privilege”. What kind of bullshit is this? If you have nothing to hide then why the secrecy? The firing of the prosecutors hardly a national security issue. Executive privilege is not in the constitution. He should not be able to hid behind it.

He has signed two knew things into action…..did you know Bush can now legally put a hold on your finances if he thinks you are holding up the progress in Baghdad? That’s right he can totally fuck up your world all without a court telling him it’s ok. He can hold you without representation for as long as he fucking likes. That is in the constitution and is ILLEGAL He has also admitted to not getting warrants to wire tap US citizens……which is also ILLEGAL. So he has admitted to breaking the law….yet he is still in power……please tell my you are and not still supporting a president that admits to breaking the law.

Kevbone: Presidential directives and other overt, explicit statements of policy from the White House, such as the executive decrees that you allude to above, are documented on the White House website for public review. Can you point to pages where it is declared on the White House website that Bush has the authority and intention to act in those ways you describe?

Crux.....you are way, way off course.

The reality is we all get our information from the same place……

TV

Radio

Newspaper

Internet

Friend

And we all choose to believe what we want to believe. I heard what I wrote on the radio.

Do you always believe what you hear??? Hey did you hear if you shoot yourself, you don't really die.

Edited by Seahawks

TV

Radio

Newspaper

Internet

Friend

And we all choose to believe what we want to believe. I heard what I wrote on the radio.

Kevbone: At least some of your radio sources routinely cite the president's own decrees, as published on the White House website, as primary evidence of his claims to dictatorial authority enabled by homeland security and his provisional intentions to act extra-constitutionally. Whether or not you take the time to support your assertions regarding those events by pointing to the primary Internet sources, that is your choice.

Your statement that we all choose to believe what we want to believe is easily disproved. Recollect, if you can, those times you have seen a human being killed. Did you want to believe what you saw was true?

TV

Radio

Newspaper

Internet

Friend

Kevbone: At least some of your radio sources routinely cite the president's own decrees, as published on the White House website, as primary evidence of his claims to dictatorial authority enabled by homeland security and his provisional intentions to act extra-constitutionally. Whether or not you take the time to support your assertions regarding those events by pointing to the primary Internet sources, that is your choice.

Your statement that we all choose to believe what we want to believe is easily disproved. Recollect, if you can, those times you have seen a human being killed. Did you want to believe what you saw was true?

Where do you get your info from? Who’s to say what you hear, see or read is being distorted or not? Like I said......we choose what to believe what we want to believe.

As far as what I actually see......that is something different. And you know it.