Bike are for wussies

octopuswithafez

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That one is good one, it is pretty amazing what these guys can do. Hell I have a hard enough time trying to the simplest things he does like 180 to reverse, 180 rotation on the front wheel and manual wheelies. I wish I would have started off as a kid.

Another classic one!!!! Man some of those hucks are just off the hook. I remember seeing the full length videos of some of those clips. The one where he face plants his bars and breaks his goggles has gotta hurt. He was unconcious for a while after that kiss. Those guys are nuts, but also inspiring, what is possible. Make a 10 foot drop seem reasonable.

I haven't heard much about that dude lately, I am wondering if still got a goal of 100 footer.

Hey Ken,

Josh f00ked himself up in November of 2005 trying to clear a 35 foot gap. Got tangled in his bike and ended up with a pretty lengthy hospital stay. The Jah Drop remains to be sent. A mere 55 footer....