pick up lines...

pink

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my favotie pic up line of all time

"I like your shoes, do you want to fuck?"

Yes, but has it ever actually worked on you and/or would work in the future?

do i have to tell you??? will you respect me in the morning? ;)

heck Mythos, at my age it is far more about the journey than the destination. I would rather fail having fun, then succeed in boring fashion.

I don't think age matters in regards to the journey, high_on_rock! I went out with five late-twenties/early thirties good-looking guys one Saturday night to watch how they picked up women for a project I was working on. More than a couple of times they crashed and burned, but that was part of their fun (and mine) for the night.

Most of the women I flirt with I have no interest in. It is merely fun to flirt. The quickest way to get a guy to quit hitting on you might be to say "yes," It will often get me to quit flirting anyhow. Then I will run, run away.

I love a good chase. ;)

heck Mythos, at my age it is far more about the journey than the destination. I would rather fail having fun, then succeed in boring fashion.

I don't think age matters in regards to the journey, high_on_rock! I went out with five late-twenties/early thirties good-looking guys one Saturday night to watch how they picked up women for a project I was working on. More than a couple of times they crashed and burned, but that was part of their fun (and mine) for the night.

I've gone out with a couple of good looking guys in their late 20s early 30's too. Now I consider 40 the cutoff. That's the project I am working on.

Fellas if you're wanting to pick up a girl, DON'T use a cheesey pick up line. Just start making friendly conversation with her. That is the best way for her to find out about you and know if you're funny, smart, fun to talk to, etc.

Thanks for the help. I'm pretty sure none of these are serious, just fun.

"did it hurt?"

"did what hurt?"

"Falling from heaven, did it hurt?"

my favotie pic up line of all time

"I like your shoes, do you want to fuck?"

Yes, but has it ever actually worked on you and/or would work in the future?

do i have to tell you??? will you respect me in the morning? ;)

It's morning and I still respect you :grin:

So back in college we had a 5'0 Vietnamese guy in our house....like 98 lbs. dripping wet. Walks up to a girl at a party...."you look like you have a little Vietnamese in you"....she responds "nope...mostly northern European, but my Grandpa is Brazilian"....to which he responds...."well, would you like one?"

OK, that is the best line I have EVER heard! Do you know if it worked???

I just told a bunch of middle aged ladies this line, and they all thought it totally RAWKED! :rawk: