pink

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Wow, looks like a penis.

Only smaller."

Ouch. But to which I'd respond...

Do you mind not talking while we're screwing. I'm trying to pretend you're somebody else but your voice is ruining it.

That's not talking, sweetie. That's laughter.

Sorry - it's hard to tell with that sock in your mouth.

Only smaller."

Do you mind not talking while we're screwing. I'm trying to pretend you're somebody else but your voice is ruining it.

If god had wanted my erection to be larger, he would have made you better looking.

Only smaller."

If god had wanted my erection to be larger, he would have made you better looking.

Now that's funny!

OK, so we all agree that was really funny. But I would like to know the truth, have you ever really used a “Pick Up Line” and if yes, has it ever worked? And the final question was it really worth it.

For me, the first answer is no. Never used one, and the few times it was one and done it never really was worth it.

OK, so we all agree that was really funny. But I would like to know the truth, have you ever really used a “Pick Up Line” and if yes, has it ever worked? And the final question was it really worth it.

For me, the first answer is no. Never used one, and the few times it was one and done it never really was worth it.

Yes, I have used pick up lines.

Yes, they have worked for me.

Next thread.

Next thread.

And yes, just about every pickup line I've seen here I've heard over and over in various forms for the last 20 years.

Next thread.

Was it really worth it?

Next thread.

Was it really worth it?

...That's what she said.

• 1 year later...
I think you guys can do better.

How about, “can I place some pro in your crack?” Or, “do you realize your breasts can fit my hand perfectly as hand holds?” “Can I demonstrate a dino move on you?” “I heard climbing with out a rope is like sex with out a condom, may I free climb your?”

I am the first to admit I am still very new at climbing, but man; you all have got to do better than me.

Dude save this kind of lame-ass content for websites like rockclimbing.com and telemarktwits. There's no need to make lame metaphors for climbing on every topic that people bring up.

There needs to be a better collection of pick up lines for us women to use on unsuspecting victims. Maybe we could set up a text service so you could text a request in and one would just pop up for you.

One time I was on a date with an old acquaintance from college but didn't realize it was a date. We went to her place and sat on the couch to talk about old times. Next thing I know I'm getting my dick sucked.

Dont know if all these have been posted yet but:

'wanna play soldier'? 'I'll lie down and you blow my head off'

do you have a mirror in your pocket cuz I can see myself in your pants.

can I touch your belly buttin? From the inside?

why don't you kneel down and smile like a doughnut?

AND the #1 pick-up line:

'if I could bottle you up, I would spray you under my arm-pits every day!'