To the fathers......

kevbone

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when my first baby was born, I was about 40 years old, and on that day I finally relized why I was alive. It was like a light bulb went on telling me what I was put on earth for. They are beautiful arn't they!

E

Well said

3.5 weeks....wow....thats great. My son is 9 months and only sleeps 2 hours at a time.....its killing us....but oh well. He is beautiful.....

Good god. It looks like wee Henry is one day older than KB's kid (9 mo. tomorrow), and the heat has been disrupting his sleep, but damn . . . 2 hours at a time? That's rough. Fortunately, H inhereted his mother's sleep genes.

word on the street is that formula digests more slowly (4 vs. 2 hours), so I know folks that have introduced formula at the last pre-bedtime feeding and extended at least the first stretch of sleep considerably.....

gotta love sensitivo

word on the street is that formula digests more slowly (4 vs. 2 hours), so I know folks that have introduced formula at the last pre-bedtime feeding and extended at least the first stretch of sleep considerably.....

gotta love sensitivo

Trust me.....we have tried almost all the tricks.....I suppose when he is ready to sleep more....he will.....

Right now I put him to bed almost every night.....then stay with him until 1:30 or 2, then my wife comes in and takes him until morning. I feed him with a bottle (all breast milk, she pumps). Pretty much sucks....but I work full time, so does my wife.

HOR-

My wife and I did that same thing. Trade off nights as to who gets up in the middle of it. Schedule it around important job meetings, in-laws coming to town, climbing trips, etc. GAWD am I ever glad those days are over.

Now, if I could just keep the kids out of our bedroom for 15 minutes at a time. There is no better birth control known to mankind than the sound of a toddler whimpering outside your master bedroom door... :anger:

Gotta love 'em all the same, tho...

HOR-

My wife and I did that same thing. Trade off nights as to who gets up in the middle of it. Schedule it around important job meetings, in-laws coming to town, climbing trips, etc. GAWD am I ever glad those days are over.

Now, if I could just keep the kids out of our bedroom for 15 minutes at a time. There is no better birth control known to mankind than the sound of a toddler whimpering outside your master bedroom door... :anger:

Gotta love 'em all the same, tho...

i was a stay at home mom so i was up when the babies were up and i slept when they slept. mine are 8 and 11 and i can still only sleep 4 hours at a time. it gets better. honest!!!

Kev, how often is the nanny letting JR sleep during the day. it may be that he needs some more stimulation during the day and a shorter nap time. that might help him sleep at night better. it might be worth a shot :)