COLD SHOWERS

i_like_sun

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:nurd:

Pores don't open up and allow clearing of dirt, oils, etc with cold water. It's only a surface treatment. Too hot water damages the sweat glands by forcing them open to a water flush, imbalancing the natural pre process of dirt, sweat and oils.

Your skin is your largest organ!

CBS-type entry>

My first trip to Palenque I had spent the previous day travelling 36 hour straight from Tikal. I woke the next morning swinging in my hamock surrounded by banana trees of the Chipas highlands. It was a hot morning by ten o'clock. I tooks a stroll to find a spring fed waterfall nearby. I bathed for the first time in three days that was more or less a cold shower. It was one of the best I'd ever had.

Skinny dippin' under a waterfall on a hot day :tup:

:nurd:

Pores don't open up and allow clearing of dirt, oils, etc with cold water. It's only a surface treatment. Too hot water damages the sweat glands by forcing them open to a water flush, imbalancing the natural pre process of dirt, sweat and oils.

Your skin is your largest organ!

CBS-type entry>

Hey! Trying to take over, are you, MisterE? This town ain't big enough for the two of us.

Hot water feels good and gets you clean. Okay?

My first trip to Palenque I had spent the previous day travelling 36 hour straight from Tikal. I woke the next morning swinging in my hamock surrounded by banana trees of the Chipas highlands. It was a hot morning by ten o'clock. I tooks a stroll to find a spring fed waterfall nearby. I bathed for the first time in three days that was more or less a cold shower. It was one of the best I'd ever had.

Skinny dippin' under a waterfall on a hot day :tup:

Now that is what I'm talking about! Toast gets it!!!!!!!

What about skinny dippin' out on the Olympic coast on one of the super remote beaches? I've done that plenty, and man, salt water is so insanely wonderful! :moondance: