PDX Pub Club

sk

I know i am not from PDX but there are more of you than there are of me. maybe if he is still in town we can send mikey back to Wa with at least one fond memory. Any one up for climbing and drinking on the 19th??? or just drinking?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Muffy! That's a perfect day for me. I finish my board exams that afternoon/evening and leave for Seattle on Tuesday. If folks are climbing, I can do it monday night. Hell, I drink every night. Pub club right now, party of one.

wait - do i get to watch as muffy gives mike the one fond memory?!?

name the time n' place - if they have pbr, oughta be good enough for mike

i was thinkin on dinkin at the lucky lab. you up for a pre drink climb some where with gimpy?<-----me

Thanks Muffy! That's a perfect day for me. I finish my board exams that afternoon/evening and leave for Seattle on Tuesday. If folks are climbing, I can do it monday night. Hell, I drink every night. Pub club right now, party of one.

saterday may 19 lucky lab for brews... unless you locals know some where better.

my chauffeur will be bringing me up to spend they day. at least thats the plan.

Here are the three locales from the website:

Lucky Labrador Brew Pub (915 SE Hawthorne Blvd) is located in an old roofing and sheetmetal warehouse. With high wood trussed ceilings, the Lab's warm rustic ambiance is a great place for a neighborhood pub. Founded in October, 1994, the Lab produces some of the tastiest brews in the northwest and serves up some simple, yet excellent, pub fare. Outside on the back covered patio is a great place to relax and converse with friends or hang out with your canine. We are proud to be a casual brew pub where people can enjoy quality products in an unpretentious atmosphere.

Lucky Labrador Public House (7675 SW Capitol Hwy) is nestled in a 1925 stucco building once home to the Freemasons' Orenomah Chapter No. 141 . With high ceilings and rustic charm, the setting makes a perfect place for a pub within the bustling community of Multnomah Village. And served in our pub is the freshest form of draught ale direct from our brewery in southeast Portland. With the finest ingredients and talented brewers, our traditional ales are made to satisfy even the most sophisticated beer drinking palate. We strive to provide the best form of draught ale served fresh from our brewery to your pint glass. Complementing our ale is a diverse selection of tasty pizza and refreshing salads.

Lucky Labrador Beer Hall (1945 NW Quimby) is located in an old Freightliner Trucking warehouse in the final frontier of inner Northwest Portland. With it's wide open feel and the pub resident five ton crane hovering above the tables, the Lab makes for a very casual place to hang out for a pint. Serving bento, sandwiches, salads, and other pub fare, our pub is a great place to chill out by yourself or congregate with a group of friends, family, or associates.

Southwest?

How about the one with the convienent location on Hawthorn in SE?

thats the one i have been to before. :tup:

all i need is an address and for mikey to say what time he will be there. Badvoodoo and i will hopefully be climbing at Rocky Butte till it is drinkin time!

7pm so we can get up early the next day and be useful productive humans. Sound good?

sounds perfect :cool: i may end up there a bit earlier as i can only climb for so long ;)

I am so excited!!!!