Motorcycle crashes

kevbone

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a crotch rocket when I was younger. I'm lucky to be older. Speed is like a drug and I've been clean for 20 years now :) Funny - that's how long I've been married for too. Wonder if there's a corrolation!?

Cool videos though.

Edited by spotly

I can relate Spotly. The fastest technology of the day took me on my last street bike (before I moved to dirt on a KX500 2-stroke that constantly hurt me every time I touched the beast) was 245 km/hr on an old 1980 Kawasaki Z1R.

Here's some more eye candy - 300 km/hr on the autobahn...

6JvhtB8Jiys

or how about a 200 km/hr extended power wheelie en route to 300 km/hr...

aE5PhDsW7SE

Anyone can be an idiot and ride a motorcycle fast in traffic; that is just showing the willingness to die and put other's lives in danger.

It is those crazy folks on mt bikes that are amazing. True comitment on some of those jumps, and the only life they are risking is their own. I will stick to safer sports like unroped solo climbing and leave the mt biking to crazy f'rs with a death wish. I truly admire watching their sport, but I am far too chickenchit to do it myself.