broken

sk

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a friend who broke her ankle a couple of years ago, and a fellow climber who was there was an ER doc. Basically said without an X-ray there's no way to tell the difference between a bad sprain and break. They both hurt like an SOB and swell like a balloon.

Hopefully it's not a break but, sprains do bite though :( Damn things take forever to tighten up again.

Had a friend who broke her ankle a couple of years ago, and a fellow climber who was there was an ER doc. Basically said without an X-ray there's no way to tell the difference between a bad sprain and break. They both hurt like an SOB and swell like a balloon.

Hopefully it's not a break but, sprains do bite though :( Damn things take forever to tighten up again.

hopefully i am just being a big baby and there isn't anything really wrong with it.

hopefully i am just being a big baby and there isn't anything really wrong with it.

You'll never walk again. I'd cut it off at the knee with whatever you have available, write a book and possibly a song about it, and go on tour.

You'll never walk again. I'd cut it off at the knee with whatever you have available, write a book and possibly a song about it, and go on tour.

that is a brilliant idea :moondance:

so apparently it is far safer for me to climb than it is for me to get out of bed in the morning. I jumped out of bed and my right leg was still asleep and i hit the deck. my ankle is swollen and i can't put all my weight on it... how do i know if i am broken or sprained with out going to urgent care???... so not how i want to spend my day.

Sorry to hear about your injury Muffy. If you need someone to administer medication in bed just let me know where I get in line.

:yoda: