question for the ladies?

pink

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you spent 7000$ on an engagement ring? are you fucking nuts? thats a decent down payment on a house. an all expensed paid trip to mexico for 2 TWICE... i can think of so many better ways to spend 7 grand. my whole wedding was less than that.

What, are you fucking nuts. A $7000 downpayment is hardly a downpayment. $7000 is the closing costs. If that was your down payment, you live in a box.

you spent 7000$ on an engagement ring? are you fucking nuts? thats a decent down payment on a house. an all expensed paid trip to mexico for 2 TWICE... i can think of so many better ways to spend 7 grand. my whole wedding was less than that.

What, are you fucking nuts. A $7000 downpayment is hardly a downpayment. $7000 is the closing costs. If that was your down payment, you live in a box.

i don't require a lot as far as a house goes. besides with first time buyer programs with 7 grand in your pocket you can do pretty okay :)

hey kevbone, i was visiting appalachia in a dumpster diving rampage and i found a really nice place just under $30,000 dollars. it has no indoor plumbing, no electricity and my neighbors are weird.have you ever seen that movie wrong turn, well someting funny aboot me neighbors and i just can't put my finger on it.

well at least we know you liked her $7K worth, but "til death due us part" is a whole lot more expensive than that! (then again so is a quicky divorce after a quicky marriage)

i'm with muffy-- i had a perfect wedding for me and i know it didn't even cost half of that. my ring was definitely more expensive than the wedding though.

well at least we know you liked her $7K worth, but "til death due us part" is a whole lot more expensive than that! (then again so is a quicky divorce after a quicky marriage)

i'm with muffy-- i had a perfect wedding for me and i know it didn't even cost half of that. my ring was definitely more expensive than the wedding though.

hey kevin, is muffy still married?

no im just trying to say that i beat the deal muffy got except i didn't get to finish my story. i got the whole shabang, i traded straight acroos the board fot the glass cutter.

Edited by pink

no im just trying to say that i beat the deal muffy got except i didn't get to finish my story. i got the whole shabang, i traded straight acroos the board fot the glass cutter.

i am not really sure what you mean by that. but no i am not married any more. however that doesn't have any thing to do with my disdain for ostentatious jewelry.i picked my ring and it was less than 800$ and i planned my wedding for under 5,000. if i were to get married again, i still don't want a huge diamond and i would be perfectly happy getting married in the woods somewhere with 4 maybe 5 people there. why would i want a huge diamond ring? i am athletic and end up taking my rings off all the time, at the gym to work out, before i climb, when i go hiking, when i do yoga etc. everyone has a preference. but then i can't figure out why anyone would want a TV that costs 1000 dollars either.

[

if i were to get married again, i still don't want a huge diamond and i would be perfectly happy getting married in the woods somewhere with 4 maybe 5 people there.

How about a furry brown eyed rodent with a hunk of cheese?

that depends... is he really interested in a commitment? ;)