Awsome climbing kids

archenemy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

holy crap, is that a kid on crime of the century??

yes...he flashed it, after i cratered before my first piece (foot popped)...he just thought that was the funniest thing ever...took him two months before he quit saying "remember when..."...little shit and his stupid high stepping ass...

can't figger out why they don't work...they are in my gallery though... :confused:

Spurious carriage returns, I fixed it for you. Great pics.

Arch, is that child actually yours or a nephew? I don't recall you ever letting on that you have added "mother" to your resume.

thanks off!

yes...he flashed it, after i cratered before my first piece (foot popped)...he just thought that was the funniest thing ever...took him two months before he quit saying "remember when..."...little shit and his stupid high stepping ass...

Jesus... I eventually thrutched my way up it on toprope last spring. Leading that thing is my stretch goal this year...

In a way it's going to be sad when they hit puberty and have to come to terms with gravity. IN A WAY.

Kids are built to climb!

if only my furniture was built to be climbed on

i like to climb up onto my kitchen counter, also chimney in the doorways, also big bannister on the stairs - when my daughter sees me doing it, she manages to sound just like her ma - "eric, get down!" :P

HA!...archie as camp counsellor...instead of singing the hokie pokie, it'll be metallica blasting out at 7:00 in the morning!

that works really well for me and they my boys. they know how to rock out in the car and bang thier heads :moondance:

Jesus... I eventually thrutched my way up it on toprope last spring. Leading that thing is my stretch goal this year...

In a way it's going to be sad when they hit puberty and have to come to terms with gravity. IN A WAY.

i dunno about gravity taking its toll as they get heavier(stronger)...everyone said that about sharma when he was 14...didn't happen, did it??

Face it, kids these days have advanced equipment, proper training, motivated parents, gyms, etc. etc...

This is a good thing though...one always wants the next generation to surpass the older one...