Truck full of gear **STOLEN**

swaterfall

My buddy Tyler Jones just had his truck stolen from one of the Park n' Fly places at the Airport. He had pretty much all of his worldly possesions on board.

We're talking:

Full big wall Rack

2 pair of ice tools

BD Vipers

BD Reactors

14 ice screws

Assorted pins

3 ropes

his computer and iPod

and probably a lot more stuff.

If you hear of some one trying to sell a bunch of gear cheap shoot me a message.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats terrible.

If he could detail it for us, we can all look for it on craiglist and ebay.

BTW, I have taken a magic marker and marked a lot of my cams and stuff so that there is a small chance in hell of getting it retured if this horrible thing ever happens.

This fuckin sux - but what would posses him to leave his computer and all his climbing gear in his car at the airport? Shouldn't his car insurance cover it?

Car insurance does not cover property inside a vehicle. It only covers damage to the vehicle and stock items conected to it - like the stock stereo it was sold with.

Homeowners or renters insurance covers possessions inside. I made sure to have renters insurance when I was living out of a van for four years. If the parking lot was responsible, my carrier (State Farm), would go ahead and help me replace my property while they went after the parking lot for reimbursement.

Tyler, my condolences.