the queens of spray

pink

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is an inbetween from the "baby got back" picture and a adolescent boy looking butt. That is where the majority of normal, athletic women fit. And I'll tell you, there are more than "some" men who like this middle ground.

Butt of course. :-)

agreed :rawk:

There is an inbetween from the "baby got back" picture and a adolescent boy looking butt. That is where the majority of normal, athletic women fit. And I'll tell you, there are more than "some" men who like this middle ground.

I find that a skinny chick with no tone looks fairly repulsive. And a lot of "dieters" tend to go that way. Exercise is definitely the way to go and screw arbitrary "weight guidelines".

I find that a skinny chick with no tone looks fairly repulsive. And a lot of "dieters" tend to go that way. Exercise is definitely the way to go and screw arbitrary "weight guidelines".

having been way under weight and way over weight i like where i am now. i work out i am strong and healthy. i love my body and i am not concerned about people who don't like mine. i don't find men that are too thin or too fat atractive. although i do have to say i like a man with some heft to him. i want to know that if i fall on him bouldering that i am not going to crush him.

and incase any one is interested i am 5'5" and weigh between 135 and 140

i have 21% body fat at the end of winter. i just went down to the gym and checked. not too bad for an old broad :moondance:

having been way under weight and way over weight i like where i am now. i work out i am strong and healthy. i love my body and i am not concerned about people who don't like mine. i don't find men that are too thin or too fat atractive. although i do have to say i like a man with some heft to him. i want to know that if i fall on him bouldering that i am not going to crush him.

and incase any one is interested i am 5'5" and weigh between 135 and 140

i have 21% body fat at the end of winter. i just went down to the gym and checked. not too bad for an old broad :moondance:

If someone wasn't interested before this post, they will be now.

:blush:

that wasnt really what i was thinking. just trying to gage what our dear travis calls fat, cus it i am it.... well then so be it :moondance:

One man's fat is another man's pleasure.

so true :grin:

I have been a range of "fatness" too (although my weight generally stays about the same). By the end of summer, I'll be down around 12%. Some guys dig it, others think I look too masculine. So what, there is always someone who stops, puts their cup of coffee down, clocks yo ass and thinks to himself, "I was MADE to hit that" as you walk by--no matter what stage you are in.

:blush:

that wasnt really what i was thinking. just trying to gage what our dear travis calls fat, cus it i am it.... well then so be it :moondance:

One man's fat is another man's pleasure.

so true :grin:

I have been a range of "fatness" too (although my weight generally stays about the same). By the end of summer, I'll be down around 12%. Some guys dig it, others think I look too masculine. So what, there is always someone who stops, puts their cup of coffee down, clocks yo ass and thinks to himself, "I was MADE to hit that" as you walk by--no matter what stage you are in.

:lmao: now that is true. i have never been down to 12%. I can get to 17 or 18 but not any lower... i think that may be that i have a scramble with gravy every time i go to smith... gotta love the sunspot!!!!!!