• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
pink

the queens of spray

I actually think MissNormandy is a real person who went to my high school. :noway:

She was way hotter when she had a browsable gallery.

Sounds kind of kinky, seeing that Pink is your private lap-dog.

no no, kevbone is pink's lapdog...which is probably even kinkier given what kevbone will do for a little attention and a pat on the head

no no, kevbone is pink's lapdog...which is probably even kinkier given what kevbone will do for a little attention and a pat on the head

Interwebs Smackdown.

Interwebs Smackdown.

maybe...

but am i wrong?

Year right Minxypoo. You are the one that is promoting Pink’s desire for a threesome, not me.

i was just trying to help the poor slob out. not trying to participate. i've already got what i need at home :grin::eveeel:

I actually think MissNormandy is a real person who went to my high school. :noway:

She was way hotter when she had a browsable gallery.

She, or rather her name and image, was "expropriated".

who's really gonna be like "Pick me!! I'm the hottest on this site!!"? Well, except maybe Amber... i guess she already declared herself as hot.

ok, but i think in order to say that, and answer pink's question, you need to be a chic.

but i'm in touch with my feminine side these days...

hot include's personality, intelligence, ability to be a cool climbing partner and look's help to. i don't know any chic's on this site so it's probably for the guy's to decide.

well i guess i'm not the hottest after all. my personality sucks, i'm dumb as a post and i can't belay 5.14 but damn i look good.

hmmm... i think maybe arch or muffy. they look good and have great personalities. mythosgrl seems cool but i don't know what she looks like.

i still say the most important thing about any chic posting on the internet is how she looks.

hot include's personality, intelligence, ability to be a cool climbing partner and look's help to. i don't know any chic's on this site so it's probably for the guy's to decide.

well i guess i'm not the hottest after all. my personality sucks, i'm dumb as a post and i can't belay 5.14 but damn i look good.

hmmm... i think maybe arch or muffy. they look good and have great personalities. mythosgrl seems cool but i don't know what she looks like.

i still say the most important thing about any chic posting on the internet is how she looks.

I think I'll volunteer the muffmeister for this one--but thanks for the vote of confidence ;)

having the women nominate who the "hot climber chics" are seems wrong to me,...

but with this group of hyenas you'd really have to hate your privacy to post pics of yourself that might suggest something remotely attractive

some things are best left to the imagination

i'm not looking for a date(will never internet date), and if i'm going to jackoff i'll just log onto my spank bank. anyway this thread was not meant to get a reaction of sorts so in the meantime i'm thinkin your a closet christian who wacks of to teenagers.

That hurt.