POST LIKE DAVE SCHULDT CONTEST

G-spotter

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw an editorial in the PI this morning that made me think of cyclists like Dave and Beck pitted against all the fat asses in Bellevue driving around in their Lincoln Devastators.

Seastider suggests Seattle stay out of it

Seattle should keep its nose ut of the BNSF Railway/ Boeing Field swap proposal. Eastside residents are weary and leery of Seattle's latest instrusion into regional matters.

The P-I's deceptive Thursday editorial ("Better all the time") seemingly supports the deal as good for future county trasportaiton considerations. But lurking behind your approval is an obvious pitch for converting the tracks into another invasive bicycle trail for the amusement of belligerent, demanding, downtown bicycling zealots.

Keep your Spandex psychotics on Seattle streets, where they already have usupred territorial rights. City cyclists don't need or merit more special free privileges at regional taxpayer expense. The BNSF railway should be utilized for rapid rail transit benefiting Eastsiders living between Bellevue and Snohomish.

Dean Trier, Redmond

Edited by catbirdseat