Smoking pot and climbing thread

billcoe

Ironic that we're the same community that's trying to make a case to lawmakers that taxpayers shouldn't pay for our own stupidity and poor judgement.

So.....if your climbing and on a bluebird day and a piece of ice breaks off and kills your friend next to. The temp was perfect for climbing, conditions were perfect. The only bad thing was God decided to take your friend that day......Is that poor judgement for stupidity?

What's God have to do with this Kevboner?

Nice....I like it when one side steps a direct question.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or anyone who reminds me of Kevbone.

The difference between you and me is I would climb with you. You seem to take CC.com too seriously. Remember this site is for entertainment girl. You get sooooo pissed at the little things. You need to relax. If you log off and are pissed at ANY posters, well…..you need help. Maybe a bong hit or two. Later.

Key words: "the little things". That's you. To think that you would actually take a place in my thoughts or emotions at any other time than when I am reading another one of your inane posts is hilarious. And even then, anger is not one of my emotions that I would give to you. Not ever.

Ironic that we're the same community that's trying to make a case to lawmakers that taxpayers shouldn't pay for our own stupidity and poor judgement.

So.....if your climbing and on a bluebird day and a piece of ice breaks off and kills your friend next to. The temp was perfect for climbing, conditions were perfect. The only bad thing was God decided to take your friend that day......Is that poor judgement for stupidity?

I'm impressed that you were able to form a question out of this post. I am so lost I can't even begin to understand what is being said here. It's like listening to a fucking stoner before the Dorito binge.

Key words: "the little things". That's you. To think that you would actually take a place in my thoughts or emotions at any other time than when I am reading another one of your inane posts is hilarious. And even then, anger is not one of my emotions that I would give to you. Not ever.

Total bullshit you don’t take is personal with a statement like that.

I'm impressed that you were able to form a question out of this post. I am so lost I can't even begin to understand what is being said here. It's like listening to a fucking stoner before the Dorito binge.

LOL K-fed your getting crushed that was good.

I have to concede defeat. Kevbone is smart, good looking and a hell of a climber. I am a total moron and have to admit, I have been cranky with him today. I own him a lot. I have been on my period all day. Ill go change my tampon now.

Thanks Arch.

ahh there the K-fed we know. lol

I have to concede defeat. Kevbone is smart, good looking and a hell of a climber. I am a total moron and have to admit, I have been cranky with him today. I own him a lot. I have been on my period all day. Ill go change my tampon now.

Thanks Arch.

Indeed. I have to wonder (for a moment) about a man who is so taken with a woman's period. Most guys get over it somewhere around age 16 or so.

I'm impressed that you were able to form a question out of this post. I am so lost I can't even begin to understand what is being said here.

If by an act of God or whatever, a piece of ice breaks off and kills your partner when climbing. Is that poor judgment or stupidity?

Please connect the dots for me Kevin (a figure of speech for help me to understand). How does your new and revised statement relate to my original post?

I don’t even know anyone who climbs and does not light up on the way there. During and after. You obviously don’t climb in OR.

The press - who is feeding this public frenzy about MLU's and Rescue Cost Recovery in Oregon specifically - is crawling this site looking for little gems and you guys are sitting around bantering about imparing yourself before during and after an activity that requires good judgement and fast decisions - and apparently Oregonians are particularly prone to this behavior. I realize that you guys seem to mostly be talking about rock climbing, and I think the press is focused on mountaineering, but I doubt many in the press or legislature are savvy enough to make this distinction.

The whole pot issue for me is a little larger than just climbing... sure I used to toke a fair amount WHEN I WAS A KID, but I grew out of it. It amazes me that "adults" still have the need to smoke.

But even with that said, specifically to the climbing community, the ratio of smokers-to-non has gotta be like twice the ratio for regular population! What gives?

we like wild places - wild people and wild ways go well together there

being a kid rocked - why wouldn't i want to stay one?

Thanks Arch.

Indeed. I have to wonder (for a moment) about a man who is so taken with a woman's period. Most guys get over it somewhere around age 16 or so.

typical chick statement.....Men never get over it. We just learn to live with it.

Thanks Arch.

typical chick statement.....Men never get over it. We just learn to live with it.

and you've adjusted so well