Portland - I can feel the love

gapertimmy

En route to work yesterday, I witnessed some bonafide, live, hobo-p0rn right here in the lovely rose city.

Indeed, the walk to work was highlighted by seeing one of the fine citizens of pdx getting a bj inside the doorway of a building in old town.

This by far eclipsed the normal highlights of seeing people smoke the rock on the walk through downtown.

Portland, I feel the love!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick fellatio in flagrante story.

I used to work with a bunch folks who'd get together every noon for a run. One of our standard routes included a narrow dirt road. One day we rounded the corner to find a car parked in the road. There was almost no room between the car and the alder brush, so I (in the lead) had to squeeze by the side of the car facing the windows, literally inches away from...a woman's head jackhammering the driver's crotch. I've never seen neck muscles like that in action before. The RPMs were amazing.

What was also amazing was how fast they disengaged and zipped up. By the third runner, the show was over.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Pics will be posted in the secret members only section of cc.com. PM me for details.

These folks had no shame in their game and weren't the least bit bothered by me or anyone else who got to see the show.

Love is a beautiful thing. Hobo Love transcends all social constructs.

7 or 8 STP's I've done.

You have done a Stone Temple Pilot? WTF :wazup:

Seattle to Portland bike trip. duhh......

How does riding your bike to Portland give you any info on Portland, other than the obvious of knowing HOW to find Ptown on a bike?

The idiots on here. lol read back a few post where I said I know nothing of Portland, then get a frickin clue. Anyone that thinks it easy riding a bike from Seattle to Portland try it.

• 6 years later...