Fun New Global Pandemic Emerging, 98% Fatal

G-spotter

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All the nasty shit seems to come out of Africa. I want to visit there, but I am a little bit scared.

I used to think that, until I went (to South Africa). Absolutely one of the most spectacular experiences of my life. I don't care how many zoos you've been to, the first time you see that action out in the wild, you literally go ape shit.

The rock climbing is superb, too, but keep an eye out for pythons.

All the nasty shit seems to come out of Africa. I want to visit there, but I am a little bit scared.

I used to think that, until I went (to South Africa). Absolutely one of the most spectacular experiences of my life. I don't care how many zoos you've been to, the first time you see that action out in the wild, you literally go ape shit.

:tup:

The fact that it kills so quickly will prevent it from reaching "global pandemic" status. A really dangerous disease needs to have it's host carry it around passing it off for years before symptoms arise. Sort of like AIDS, expect it would need to be more easily transmitable.

The same in Australia, except you have to keep an eye out for about 10 different spiders and 10 different snakes. Nothing says 'Stop daydreaming' like seeing a 2 meter long black snake in the middle of the access trail.....