Terrorist Attack

sexual_chocolate

I posted this somewhere, and also wanted your opinion:

If there was a nuclear attack on the US, and everyone got killed, who would you wish was the guy who did it, Osama bin Laden, or kim jong-il?

I'm not saying I'm wishing for an attack, mind you. Just if one was inevitable.

I guess I'd have to kind of wish it was Osama, because that Kim fellow seems like an egomaniac, and Osama seems pretty mellow, and you gotta hand it to him for his bravery and surviving in caves and where-ever for what like 5 years now while the biggest meanest country has been out looking for him with a 50 million(?) bounty on his head. Plus, he talks about feeding the poor and all that too.

So my vote would be for Osama to bomb us (if it had to happen).

What do you think?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Civilizational Stockholm-Syndrome.

Are you sure that this isn't the result of some internalized self loathing on account of the vast incongruity between your commutopian ideals and the grim, day-to-day realities that must confront someone attempting to earn his daily bread via low-end residential real-estate manipulation?

BTW - FNMA announced that as-of January 30th, they'll only purchase I/O loans and arms issued to borrowers who demonstrate that they can afford to pay off the loan under a fully amortizing schedule.

Are you sure that this isn't the result of some internalized self loathing on account of the vast incongruity between your commutopian ideals and the grim, day-to-day realities that must confront someone attempting to earn his daily bread via low-end residential real-estate manipulation?

dude, you have some serious inferiority problems. i would suggest to let it go and seek counseling! (imo, so it seems.)

seriously! like every time i post something, you're lurking around, ready to pounce with some bs of yours. get out and get climbing or see if your wife has time for you or something!

BTW - FNMA announced that as-of January 30th, they'll only purchase I/O loans and arms issued to borrowers who demonstrate that they can afford to pay off the loan under a fully amortizing schedule.

:tup::tup::tup:

Me.

OMG!!! Kim jong-il posts on CC.com?

The fearless leader is well known for pushing the limits of alpine style climbing in the greater ranges. Official North Korean news releases recount how he learned the craft at a tender age on North Korea's Mt. Death to Imperialist Yankee Running Dogs, a sheer sided 14,000m peak near Pyongyang. Recently he soloed Everest sans Oxygen then paraglided to the base of K2 4,000 miles away before also soloing it then base jumping off the West face.

dude, you have some serious inferiority problems. i would suggest to let it go and seek counseling! (imo, so it seems.)

seriously! like every time i post something, you're lurking around, ready to pounce with some bs of yours. get out and get climbing or see if your wife has time for you or something!

maybe i was a little harsh. i just get touchy when i'm posing a serious question and people make fun of me.

So JayB, which one of those two would you choose? Now no side-stepping, please!

I think I'd choose Kim Jong Il because he seems to be inspired by simple megalomania, rather than barbaric, messianic, fanaticism, and I'd rather not give Osama and co the satisfaction.

That FNMA info is legit by the way. Some other players in the MBS market are starting to get a bit gun-shy as well, which may well have implications for anyone trying to get non-traditional stuff funded in the months ahead.