How did cc.com miss this one!?!?!?!

Peter_Puget

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PP-- the real question is what is your opinion?

I would guess that, since his initial post incorrectly characterized the mostly supportive responses on their forum as dissapproving, he's not thrilled.

I believe you are incorrect. I did not “characterize” the thread but rather made a general statement regarding the feedback she has been getting. The thread was created as a response to offline negative feedback. The thread itself contains both negative and supportive feedback.

Sharpen up!

PP-- the real question is what is your opinion?

I would guess that, since his initial post incorrectly characterized the mostly supportive responses on their forum as dissapproving, he's not thrilled.

I believe you are incorrect. I did not “characterize” the thread but rather made a general statement regarding the feedback she has been getting. The thread was created as a response to offline negative feedback. The thread itself contains both negative and supportive feedback.

Sharpen up!

but PP, we still don't know what you think?

I certainly think it's a bad idea and if she asked me I would have no problem telling her that. Deferring climbing seems like a small price to pay to avoid a small yet not insignificant risk to her unborn child. I wonder if she gave up caffeine or alcohol while pregnant. Certainly these represent far less risky behaviors.

just out of curiosity, to PP and those who think climbing while preggers is inappropriate. where is the line that a woman should draw while pregnant relative to physical activity, particularly hobbies? skiing? jogging? climbing? cycling? lifting things at work? walking the dog? swimming? yoga? knitting? surfing? carrying the groceries?