Goodbye (for now) CC.com.

E-rock

The infiltration by anonymous east-coast arm-chair "mountaineers" and irresponsible fathers with teenage, drug-addled brains has made spray so boring it's intolerable. Even Fairweather's expected retaliatory troll last night failed to pique my curiosity or fighting spirit.

Alas, goodbye (for now) CC.com. Fare thee well.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The infiltration by anonymous east-coast arm-chair "mountaineers" and irresponsible fathers with teenage, drug-addled brains has made spray so boring it's intolerable.

I'm almost with you on that. Seriously.

I will miss you! ...and I mean that in a completely hetro non-sexual way. :D Keep in touch.

Brian

V7, you're new, but if you can tell a decent story I'm sure many would love to hear some old TR's.

E-Rock, you've been more or less gone since you moved to the Least Coast, I've been mourning you since then, so this announcement is just salt on an open wound. I bet even your poops are more boring since you moved away from the promised land.

The infiltration by anonymous east-coast arm-chair "mountaineers" and irresponsible fathers with teenage, drug-addled brains has made spray so boring it's intolerable. Even Fairweather's expected retaliatory troll last night failed to pique my curiosity or fighting spirit.

Alas, goodbye (for now) CC.com. Fare thee well.

awwww hunny. don't go away. we didn't even get a chance to catch up. I miss talkin to you.

Big hugs

muffin

kev, I'm happy for you that you enjoy seahawks/phil jones/shini, but it's just not everybody's thing. clearly it's not e-rock's thing. I gotta ignore when the avatar is disruptive, stupid, and antagonistic.

What is disruptive? How can one be disruptive in a chat room full of sprayers? Is this even possible?