MOST WISE POSTER

kevbone

I’m nominating Bill Coe. If there was going to be a president of this site. It would be Bill. I know Bill personally and he always says and does the right thing. He is a staple of goodwill. His comments about being a parent have inspired me to be a better parent and how to commit to your kids, completely. Bill, I can only hope that when I am 52 I will have the desire and aspiration to climb Epinephrine. Thank you for being a leader.

Bill the wise one!

Edited by kevbone

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously you have not been around very long. If you read the "North Cascades Trivia" thread you would see some very wise posts by the likes of Harry Majors and Lowell Skoog. Both are very interesting and knowledgable in their historic descriptions of a variety of interesting topics. That's still one of my favorite threads to browse for FA possibilities. :rolleyes:

http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/218182/page/1#Post218182

I’m nominating Bill Coe. If there was going to be a president of this site. It would be Bill. I know Bill personally and he always says and does the right thing. He is a staple of goodwill. His comments about being a parent have inspired me to be a better parent and how to commit to your kids, completely. Bill, I can only hope that when I am 52 I will have the desire and aspiration to climb Epinephrine. Thank you for being a leader.

Bill the wise one!

How much time did you waste on this site before you were inspired to be a better parent?

Hugely entertaining concept:

Arrogant idiots who are gonna die on Hood believing they possess the sage objectivity necessary to recognize wisdom let alone its surplus...

...with Kevbone on the nominating committee.

Dechristo. You are smart and obviously intelligent. Your post are generally full of funny incite. I do look forward to reading your posts….even if they are bone bashing. But you are not nominated because you are not nice. Where Bill being intelligent and smart tries his hardest to BE NICE. Therefore wise!

Your post are generally full of funny incite.

Your practice at spray has produced sublimity in its variables.

This is what I was talking about. Only you know that this means.

Not necessarily true. Others here can also appreciate The Count's prose.

I'd like to thank the Nominating Committee for their vote of confidence in me by asking me to consider placing my name on the ballot. I consider that alone to be an honor.

Beyond that, I have a strong sense of professionalism and dedication to the Actuarial Profession. Most of my volunteer time during the past few years has been spent working with the Actuarial Standards Board (ASB). This time included chairing the task force that drafted A.S.O.P. #38 (Use of Complex Models) and participating as a member and as Chair of the ASB Casualty Committee. I am currently finishing my third year as a member of the ASB. This recent experience with the ASB and my past experience and activities with the CAS combine to give me a perspective of the Actuarial Profession beyond my practice area.

In addition, I believe I have the skills needed to represent the membership; to objectively analyze and gather input on issues and bring forth the views of the membership that may differ from my own. My current and prior activities in the profession and employment experiences have allowed me to develop strong leadership skills and the ability to deal with conflict when necessary.