so...ANOTHER REASON TO HATE THE GYMS...

RuMR

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup...just goes to show that those portland folks are just plain nasty and gross... :lmao:

Your reading comprehension needs some work. Joseph was NOT the original poster, he was cross-posting for someone else. If you read the entire thread you'll note that the original poster chimed in--and she is in Boston.

Not that gyms aren't nasty of course.

Stone Gardens plans to do away with pea gravel and go with foam. It will be much more hygienic, but I predict more sprained ankles.

Edgeworks in Tacoma used to have the pea gravel and changed over to foam a few months ago. I think most everyone approves of the change. It was really dusty with the gravel and all the boulderers had gravel patterns imprinted on their butts! (I was going to put the mooning emoticon there, but it seems to have been done away with!)

shut up and climb, you sound like a bunch of bitches

I’m going to have to agree with this poster. STFU and climb. Jesus you all sound like a bunch of silly wanking beyoches. Gyms help with training, and as much bitching is done on this silly nilly RuMr thread, YOU ALL GO TO THE GYM AND CLIMB.