spray is dead

G-spotter

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

q3t890uoiasjd;fojawori jtwaroljfl;kjaowijrt oiqwrj 0ijsaoifj awrotjhqwrt ijasli jawoiutj voasfdj qw4rt iasifdja'sr potjaw[pe9j t'awolrejf aw[p4uti qwljs dij gf[aps9i4tr-3q9u0=649 a'fdso i[wa5troij aqr3wotu =w0q]a

No, I haven't used one. A few friends have, they summed it as meeting more people, not better (or worse) people.

toiqwua[w0r9tu a[t9iurwq[ owaoitu saoifuast r[asp a[

No, I haven't used one. A few friends have, they summed it as meeting more people, not better (or worse) people.

Knight Rider, a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist. Michael Knight, a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

Top Cat! The most effectual Top Cat! Who's intellectual close friends get to call him T.C., providing it's with dignity. Top Cat! The indisputable leader of the gang. He's the boss, he's a pip, he's the championship. He's the most tip top, Top Cat.

Hey there where ya goin', not exactly knowin', who says you have to call just one place home. He's goin' everywhere, B.J. McKay and his best friend Bear. He just keeps on movin', ladies keep improvin', every day is better than the last. New dreams and better scenes, and best of all I don't pay property tax. Rollin' down to Dallas, who's providin' my palace, off to New Orleans or who knows where. Places new and ladies, too, I'm B.J. McKay and this is my best friend Bear.

Mutley, you snickering, floppy eared hound. When courage is needed, you're never around. Those medals you wear on your moth-eaten chest should be there for bungling at which you are best. So, stop that pigeon, stop that pigeon, stop that pigeon, stop that pigeon, stop that pigeon, stop that pigeon, stop that pigeon. Howwww! Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him, stop that pigeon now.

Just the good ol' boys, never meanin' no harm. Beats all you've ever saw, been in trouble with the law since the day they was born. Straight'nin' the curve, flat'nin' the hills. Someday the mountain might get 'em, but the law never will. Makin' their way, the only way they know how, that's just a little bit more than the law will allow. Just good ol' boys, wouldn't change if they could, fightin' the system like a true modern day Robin Hood.

There's a voice that keeps on calling me. Down the road, that's where I'll always be. Every stop I make, I make a new friend. Can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again. Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down, Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Thunder, thunder, thundercats, Ho! Thundercats are on the move, Thundercats are loose. Feel the magic, hear the roar, Thundercats are loose. Thunder, thunder, thunder, Thundercats! Thunder, thunder, thunder, Thundercats! Thunder, thunder, thunder, Thundercats! Thunder, thunder, thunder, Thundercats! Thundercats!

get the picture?

Welcome back, your dreams were your ticket out, Welcome back to that same old place that you laughed about, Well, the names have all changed since you hung around, But those dreams have remained and they've turned around

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya, Back here where we need ya,,Yeah, we tease him a lot 'cause we've got him on the spot, Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back, Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back

There's a voice that keeps on calling me. Down the road, that's where I'll always be. Every stop I make, I make a new friend. Can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again. Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down, Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Nooo..... just by reading it, I'll have the music in my head for days!!!! mad.gif

q3t890uoiasjd;fojawori jtwaroljfl;kjaowijrt oiqwrj 0ijsaoifj awrotjhqwrt ijasli jawoiutj voasfdj qw4rt iasifdja'sr potjaw[pe9j t'awolrejf aw[p4uti qwljs dij gf[aps9i4tr-3q9u0=649 a'fdso i[wa5troij aqr3wotu =w0q]a

toiqwua[w0r9tu a[t9iurwq[ owaoitu saoifuast r[asp a[

Don't be talkin' that filthy pig-latin in here!