my opinions of CC.com

Gary_Yngve

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

A few days ago, I asked about recommended guidebooks for other areas. The thread went to the toilet immediately. I had to post a second thread insisting on no BS to get answers.

A few days ago, when I suggested that Newbies have better etiquette, Alpinfox responded to the effect of, "I don't care. This is my entertainment."

From the Beckey-Chouinard thread:

Quote:

There's a bunch more CC.commers who were up in the Bugs who haven't posted their adventures here. I can think of 8 off the top of my head.

That's special. Do you know Dean or Timmy?

I think the reason more people (perhaps including the above people -- and I just remembered another two folks who were up in the Bugs in the past month) aren't posting reports here is because there are a bunch of hoodlums using this site as their anarchist's playground, ready to pounce on the scapegoat of the month when they're not distracted by spraying their inane juvenile dribble on the latest thread.

This site has never been about rules, so what I'm asking is:

1) What's the consensus of everyone who posts here regarding spray, insults, hijacking, abuse of newbs, etc.? (Opinions of real people, not avatars.)

2) Will the "abusers" voluntarily control themselves if consensus dictates as such?

I haven't posted trip reports / photos here in about a month partially because of my frustrations with certain posters on this site, and for now, I think I'll keep it that way.

What does a woman have to watch besides her q's?

Her p's!

Transmorgrification

The last couple of posts, make no sence!

What the hell are you talking about, you mean to say you made sense out of 13 pages of drivel?

Please those of you just tuning in spare yourself, whinning about mean people of cc.land, being snaf.gif cheated, blowing, mushsmile.gif in Rome, sucking, swallowing, neutrinos going where they shouldn't go, bitches, props, extra milk, grammer, yo' mama, eating lead paint chip (btw it is bad for your health no matter how good they taste), Cobracommander not having a face, guy's pussy that hurt, Wham, a1phanum3r1c c0mb1nat10n5, oysters, flyingpig getting his ass bitch slap by his friends, Choada most excellent never seen before link on cccom, Dennis Brown, being the lesbian love child of Britney and Jessica, abusers controlling themselves, 8 Bugs TR's that we missed out on, MattP seeing both sides of the story, H3770 K1TTY d1551ng, nasal spray, chestbeatingFox-Self-loving-his-narcisistic-tool, Mischka, alpine bivying with Gary's hand (I imagine the rest of him was there, not that I want to imagine, fucking gross), Pete Doorish was Trask, nordic walking and Renton the best kept secret.

What the hell are you talking about, you mean to say you made sense out of 13 pages of drivel?

Please those of you just tuning in spare yourself, whinning about mean people of cc.land, being snaf.gif cheated, blowing, mushsmile.gif in Rome, sucking, swallowing, neutrinos going where they shouldn't go, bitches, props, extra milk, grammer, yo' mama, eating lead paint chip (btw it is bad for your health no matter how good they taste), Cobracommander not having a face, guy's pussy that hurt, Wham, a1phanum3r1c c0mb1nat10n5, oysters, flyingpig getting his ass bitch slap by his friends, Choada most excellent never seen before link on cccom, Dennis Brown, being the lesbian love child of Britney and Jessica, abusers controlling themselves, 8 Bugs TR's that we missed out on, MattP seeing both sides of the story, H3770 K1TTY d1551ng, nasal spray, chestbeatingFox-Self-loving-his-narcisistic-tool, Mischka, alpine bivying with Gary's hand (I imagine the rest of him was there, not that I want to imagine, fucking gross), Pete Doorish was Trask, nordic walking and Renton the best kept secret.

Blah, blah, blah!!! wave.gif

• 1 month later...

Please those of you just tuning in spare yourself, whinning about mean people of cc.land, being :pagetop: cheated, blowing, :toad: in Rome, sucking, swallowing, neutrinos going where they shouldn't go, bitches, props, extra milk, grammer, yo' mama, eating lead paint chip (btw it is bad for your health no matter how good they taste), Cobracommander not having a face, guy's pussy that hurt, Wham, a1phanum3r1c c0mb1nat10n5, oysters, flyingpig getting his ass bitch slap by his friends, Choada most excellent never seen before link on cccom, Dennis Brown, being the lesbian love child of Britney and Jessica, abusers controlling themselves, 8 Bugs TR's that we missed out on, MattP seeing both sides of the story, H3770 K1TTY d1551ng, nasal spray, chestbeatingFox-Self-loving-his-narcisistic-tool, Mischka, alpine bivying with Gary's hand (I imagine the rest of him was there, not that I want to imagine, fucking gross), Pete Doorish was Trask, nordic walking and Renton the best kept secret.

Blah, blah, blah!!! :wave:

:laf:

Please those of you just tuning in spare yourself, whinning about mean people of cc.land, being :pagetop: cheated, blowing, :toad: in Rome, sucking, swallowing, neutrinos going where they shouldn't go, bitches, props, extra milk, grammer, yo' mama, eating lead paint chip (btw it is bad for your health no matter how good they taste), Cobracommander not having a face, guy's pussy that hurt, Wham, a1phanum3r1c c0mb1nat10n5, oysters, flyingpig getting his ass bitch slap by his friends, Choada most excellent never seen before link on cccom, Dennis Brown, being the lesbian love child of Britney and Jessica, abusers controlling themselves, 8 Bugs TR's that we missed out on, MattP seeing both sides of the story, H3770 K1TTY d1551ng, nasal spray, chestbeatingFox-Self-loving-his-narcisistic-tool, Mischka, alpine bivying with Gary's hand (I imagine the rest of him was there, not that I want to imagine, fucking gross), Pete Doorish was Trask, nordic walking and Renton the best kept secret.

Blah, blah, blah!!! :wave:

:laf:

just seeing if I quote this again if the little snaffle ears will sink beneath the edge of the quote box :pagetop::ghey: