Infinite bliss

kevbone

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"bly by" is the sound flyingtool makes when kevboned is havin' his way with him (also known as thrunting)

blah, blah is the sound that we all hear when RuMR post on this site.

bah ha ha bah ha ha is the sound that RuMR hears when he's getting it on with his partner (also known as screwing a sheep).

RuMR had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb then he licked his hand again and had alittle moore.

now that's funny.

"bly by" is the sound flyingtool makes when kevboned is havin' his way with him (also known as thrunting)

blah, blah is the sound that we all hear when RuMR post on this site.

bah ha ha bah ha ha is the sound that RuMR hears when he's getting it on with his partner (also known as screwing a sheep).

RuMR had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb then he licked his hand again and had alittle moore.

now that's funny.

actually, I heard "ha ha ha ha" from your girl last night when we were discussing your little nutsack/unit... the_finger.gif

This has degraded into most weak-sauce battle-cage ever. If fuckingpig and kevbone (no need to parody THAT handle) want to spray than start SPRAYING, FUCKTARDS! Generate some inside jokes that last a few weeks, pick a fight with someone about an issue that actually matters, rather than the size of your banana hammock. In short, step it up, this place is dying and even RUMR is degenerating into an adolescent nincompoop (rather than just a chubby, short, adult, nincompoop) by spraying with the likes of you two latent pedophiles!!!!!!!!!!

You have got to be kidding. You all realize this is all in jest. This web site is a made for having fun, and NOT to be taken seriously. I found that out when I was trying to be serious, asking a sincere question about climb. I got slammed the minute it posted. So after that, I realized we all sit behind out desks and get bored at work and doodle on these sites. We all are or used to be climbers (hopefully), and for that we are connected in some twisted way. I of course don’t know any of you, just like you don’t know me. This is how we can make fun of each other and get away with it.

I know I will be slammed in some way for saying this. I will bend over now and take it!

Edited by kevbone