Infinite bliss

kevbone

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

please let me know when you think i'm ready to start my own thread.

Yes grasshopper...errrr, flyingpig: at 50 posts you're ready to post a new topic - go free solo so to speak.

But no swearing or calling anybody names till you've hit 200 posts is the rule I believe. grin.gif

Then you're hooked. One rainy day somebody who is in a suny state will have rock and rolled up a 1000' granite first ascent and as the rain pounds down your window, you are starin incredulously at this beautiful, sunny, amazing climb these guys just sent. Pretty soon all you will do is talk about climbing instead of actually doing some climbing like some of these guys. For instance, after Trask got kicked off this board, after like half a million posts, Mike Adamson reported that Trask was not a climber and never had climbed! Anything evidently.

Shit, I may a pussy but at least I still put my own pro in and get out and enjoy myself occasionally.

So as you get sucked in and enter this dark tunnel called the internet, don't forget that major point, that there is still a thing called Nature outside the window, and sometimes we all need to re-connect. Well, not Trask apparently. grin.gif

All he could do was run his mouth off and call people names, and boy could he do that well..... yelrotflmao.gif

Take care wave.gif

BTW, how did you like the way I just arbitrarily changed the title to make myself smile?

I like it too. Take care.

Bill

i don't know who chaps is. remember i'm the skinny little fuck with fifty post and your the fat bitch with one thousand four hundred & sixty two. you are a well fed troller, and as long as your around, our plates will never be empty.

-cough-

your ignorance is showing...

i don't know who chaps is. remember i'm the skinny little fuck with fifty post and your the fat bitch with one thousand four hundred & sixty two. you are a well fed troller, and as long as your around, our plates will never be empty.

-cough-

-cough-

i guess ignorance is infinite bliss.

-cough-

ignorance is infinite bliss

Yes, many times. My original request (before the vultures came) was for a more detailed topo, not the chicken scratch that this topo offers. I was attacked by trollers (who most likely have not climbed the route I was asking about) repeadily. Then the tread became entertainment. It sure wasn’t credible info anymore. So thank you for being the clear headed person to waddle through the mire of little children jokes.

kevbone--i'm going to be completely useless but here it goes...there is another topo out on the web. you're going to have to keep searching for it b/c i'm not going to. additionally, if you spend sometime with some of the trip reports about this route on the web you'll find that some have pictures with routes drawn on and other details. i'm not going to do the search again but i did it a while ago for someone else. it's not all on this site but it is out there. i found it with out too much effort. i looked at a lot of personal climbing pages to get the info.