catbirdseat

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

confused.gif

I don't understand what it is Cheney knew when and how that makes him an asshole (though I already knew he was an asshole).

Please explain.

-Ign'antFox

Timing. The British informed him about the pending arrests before they went down and before anyone else in this country knew. He took advantage of priviledged information for political advantage. He wanted to be able to say, "hey, see, I told you so". Edited by catbirdseat

He wanted to be able to say, "hey, see, I told you so".

a point well worth making to all the complacent sheeple

Everybody run the islamofascist boogeymen are coming!

Never mind our national physical & fiscal infrstructure is decaying! Fear the random attack!

Edited by cj001f

He wanted to be able to say, "hey, see, I told you so".

a point well worth making to all the complacent sheeple

Everybody run the islamofascist boogeymen are coming!

Never mind our national physical & fiscal infrstructure is decaying! Fear the random attack!

too bad they can't just kill the people who deny they exist

too bad they can't just kill the people who deny they exist

yawn, same tired trumped up shit. Never deny they exist, just don't think they are our biggest problem. Given I've flown, and am flying to more terrorist targets than you in recent history, the perception is amusing.

I don't know what Cheney knew, but that dosen't take away from what I would support.

I would like to vote in favor of Cheney being rape by large heards of goats, pigs and cows in Wyoming

He's in fine form. thumbs_up.gif

yeah, terrorists are foiled in an attempt to kill thousands, and the "righteous anger" of the left is focused at Cheney. wazzup.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif

I don't know what Cheney knew, but that dosen't take away from what I would support.

I would like to vote in favor of Cheney being rape by large heards of goats, pigs and cows in Wyoming

I'll just take seeing his implanted automatic defibrillator starting firing inadvertently while he's giving one of his morose speeches. Now... wouldn't that be a sight!

Any one care to put the numbers in perspective?

Say... the number of people in the world killed by terrorists vs say the number killed in car accidents

http://hazmat.dot.gov/riskmgmt/riskcompare.htm

(for the US)

total world terror deaths 3 years since 9/11 = 3,000 or ~1,000 year worldwide

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5889435/

Oh no the IslamoFascist boogie mans going to get me!

Any one care to put the numbers in perspective?

Say... the number of people in the world killed by terrorists vs say the number killed in car accidents, or heart disease, or accidentally shooting your lawyer buddy in the face while duck hunting?

rolleyes.gif

and how many more would be killed by terrorists if we ignored them and let them do as they please?