OR?

crackers

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not exhibiting, but i am walking the show. I have to meet some folks. of course, i do have packs with me, including a wierd prototype...if you want to see them, just send me a pm or email me.

I'll try to grab a shirt for you AE, just so long as you don't go on and on about what a wonderful vacation you're having! wink.gif

I had a hard time getting to SLC with the security thing messing up Sea-Tac as it did, but finally made it down there.

Anyone see anything interesting? I saw Crackers, he and I went to a party and dinner. I saw Murray, but we were running off in different directions. Thinker and I had b'fast and then he took me to the airport today. Thanks, always good to see you, Thinker.thumbs_up.gif

Good weekend,wish I'd had more time to look around. The airport thing on Thurday caused me to miss seven meetings that first day, and it was tough to make that up. People missed meetings right and left due to some rearranging of booths, the new immense size of the Salt Palace, and a vexing new booth numbering system.

Good: lots of companies getting more green technologies going and the use of recycled materials are way up.

Bad: lots of new innovations from the last couple of seasons being rehashed, mostly to unimpressive results.