Seattle area Pub Club 6/27

Dave_Schuldt

Gather and drink to AlpineK's fast recovery. Where should we go? He seems to like fern bars..... We haven't been to Nectar in Fremont, they have good food and outside seating. Or should we go to some dive like the Sloop? Or a hippie bar like the Big Time where it's String Cheese night; that's Kurt's all time favorite band.

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While it is, in his words, a yuppie fuck fuck bar, seems to me he likes sitting outside with all his peeps on a hot summer day at the Ballroom. While I think Big Time is the right idea, that outside seating aspect has a certain seasonal appropriateness to it....

If I might be so bold as to propose a pubclub hijacking, I would say that my back yard is a very nice place to enjoy the sunset and you all would be welcome to come over and sit on our back deck this evening. It'd be a garden pubclub.

It's a long way from Ballard, as I live in NE Seattle over near NOAA/Sand Point/Magnuson Park, but Dave Schuldt could ride here via the Burke Gillman (two blocks away) and folks could bring their six packs instead of paying $14.00 for a pitcher.

I'll post a link to directions if you folks might be so inclined.

OK then, here's a map. You'll need it, as we live on a screwy street, and our house is out of order on the block.

7:00 - 11:00 or so.

I'll have some salad or something, and if you wanna eat some meat bring a sausage or steak or tofu or whatever floats your boat.

Kurt's expecting pictures tomorrow. I spoke with him (or should I say he chatterboxed at me! Jeez!) and he wants to see pictures. He said he might not be able to make it because it's really hard to find Matt's house, and it was agreed that pictures might be a better way to go.