• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
suckbm

lost #2 C4 at careno crags 3-4 weeks ago

starting to miss it so i thought i would see if anyone found it. It was probably lost at the base of careno corners or somewhere on the bale kramer route.it was a saturday or sunday when i lost it

Did you know that suckbm is the a-hole who threw up all over me, resulting in you sparing me the pants. I see a correlation here, you should be kind and get C-4 and Erik back together again. bigdrink.gif

tell me who has the cam and i will spare them there life and private parts and maybe buy them some mcdonalds

hmmm...threatening said person is prolly not the way to go as far as getting your c4 back! yelrotflmao.gif

I did see Erik get his ass pushed through a wall once, it left two big but cheak size holes in the wall. bigdrink.gif

tell me who has the cam and i will spare them there life and private parts and maybe buy them some mcdonalds

On reconsideration, for your own safety I'm withholding the info.

i think we should let on who has it. it would be great to see suckbm get destroyed.

suckbm tough words get tough action. so think before you speak.

Obviously im not trying to fight someone i dont even know. If someone actually did find one up there and is willing to meet up with me some time so i can get it back that would be sweet. If not then oh well.

Cut your hair and get a job Kat. And eric told me he wants to fight you too.

I was talking to Erik the other day and didn't realize that they left the cam and and sling at the bottom of the route, climbed the route, and then hiked back to the bottom to find it gone. Thats incrdibly poor style on Dan Cappellini's part not to give it back, even after he knows whos it is. Sure its only a cam, sling, and some biners, but its just more about good ethics I guess. Kinda sucks.

You have false information. The cam wasn't at the base of the route it was placed up on some ledge. If Erik was up there climbing at the time, Dan was not aware of it. Dan doesn't know Erik and has never been contacted by Erik. I don't even know if Dan knows that the cam belongs to Erik.

I can understand why instead of talking directly to Dan one might want to post shit on some website instead. Dan is scary in person shocked.gifyellaf.gif