• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Weekend_Climberz

Exit 38 Wed. after work

Same place and same time on Wednesday. 4:30 at the Issaquah park and ride near the northern entrance off of NW Maple. C'ya there. bigdrink.gif

edit to add... snaf.gif

Edited by Weekend_Climberz

I'll be at 38 on easy-peasy crapeasys. Feel free to say hi or jump on the end of the rope. I'll be the one with red hair and a loud laugh.

Dan Smith and I went to the trestle area where we found none other than archenemy and minx.

archenemy had a ferocious dog to contend with and we also endured a verbal onslaught. Other than that we got in some good pitches. yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

archenemy's dog:

arch_dog_1.jpg

arch_dog_2.jpg

Dan Smith and I went to the trestle area where we found none other than archenemy and minx.

archenemy had a ferocious dog

archenemy's dog:

arch_dog_1.jpg

Note that the dog is running in fear from Robo.

Yes, please bring an animal that wont run next time.

And I will say that there was enough offensive material that minx should be fired as moderator.

Minx the trashtalking moderator: how about Woodland Park after work? You and Archenemy can MC.

hoping to make it. i have to wait for my car to get back from it's ski trip before I know for sure. smirk.gif

I can't find where this was talked about, so I figure y'all will know. Anyone know more about the break-ins at 38? Are people actually breaking windows, and just using jimmies or what?

last night we saw a couple of cop cars sitting just across from the stop sign (where you turn right) at the end of the exit. couldn't figure out what the hell they were doing though. thought maybe they were eating donuts and acting as a detterent? wazzup.gif

Probably just discussing speed traps, but could it be that they might be doing something? I wonder if a certain City Prosecutor might be able to push things along. confused.gif