First Aliens, Then Climbing Comps...

crackers

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too much effort...climb in the gym m-f, then on the weekend head to the NRG or Seneca! thumbs_up.gif

actually, i kinda like the climbing at great falls, real technical, too short, but its good stuff for what it is...i suspect these days with a good pad these days, you wouldn't even rope up for most of it...

man, that shcist is SLICK...

I think we'll see some good with some bad, Joseph. As various pressures on open spaces increase, there are increasing voices of those who would shut climbers out of certain climbing areas. A concentration of climber-visits and growing numbers in a specific location will tend to increase those conflicts at those particular locations, but a greater acceptance of the sport, however you define it, may also help us gain credibility and may also mean more climbers end up participating in recreational planning and management efforts.

I think we'll see some good with some bad, Joseph. As various pressures on open spaces increase, there are increasing voices of those who would shut climbers out of certain climbing areas. A concentration of climber-visits and growing numbers in a specific location will tend to increase those conflicts at those particular locations, but a greater acceptance of the sport, however you define it, may also help us gain credibility and may also mean more climbers end up participating in recreational planning and management efforts.

Especially when cool heads, balance, and reason prevail. Nicely put. thumbs_up.gif