Kegger for the Hell of It

MtnHigh

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

There are too many reasons to have a keg of beer in the house. Here are a few reasons:

Belated and upcoming birthdays to celebrate

My physical therapist recomends drinking over other forms of activity

Cuse it's what we do in Portland

Where: Pete and Mike's

When: Thurdays 3/9 The keg will be flowing by 7.

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naturally, Dr. Flash Amazing will be charmed, as usual, to see all of you again. Should DFA bring over a heapin' helpin' of the Amazing Family Secret Recipe Chip Dip and some home-made Chossy Snax? The Doctor has slides from his last project, too, from stick clip to send. Pretty inspiring stuff, if the good Doctor may be so bold as to say so.

Naturally, Dr. Flash Amazing will be charmed, as usual, to see all of you again. Should DFA bring over a heapin' helpin' of the Amazing Family Secret Recipe Chip Dip and some home-made Chossy Snax? The Doctor has slides from his last project, too, from stick clip to send. Pretty inspiring stuff, if the good Doctor may be so bold as to say so.

Bring on the home spun choss food. We'll need something to soak up the beer. I suggest keeping your stick clippin', grid boltin', prana viewin', epic Smith adventure slides at home. They might not be well received by hardman Layton-wannabe crowd.

I will be half of fifty on Friday. Hopefully I will also be celebrating beating the red light ticket that I got in January. Fucking court and Chris won't represent me. fruit.gif Also, I really hope NWA shows up.

Yeah sorry Bill, I typically don't represent criminals.

hmmm - i like that the toe contest is shaping up (perhaps we should have categories for competition?) - i'm gonna need help figuring out an excuse to attend this session though - the baby was due monday but most be as lazy as his damn daddy; i have a regretable suspiscion he'll be emerging now as the key is tapped

what therefore is my line? "i just need to run out to the car for second, honey, i'll be right back..."

A few generous folks offered to bring snacks, so an assortment of munchies will be available. Thanks much.

HCL.gifHCL.gifHCL.gifHCL.gif

Help me curb my drinking problem. If the turnout is good and the kegs get polished off I will not be tempted to empty them myself over the weekend.