pics

Distel32

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I go to school here for now. And I have like 47 jobs.....I'm living, same as you are doing in the states. It isn't very strange.....

We were doing 24hr radio tracking. so we had to sit at that radio tower for 24hrs straight taking readings every 10mins. It was brutal, day -18C, night -30C.....just that little rock wall and quite a few sheep skins.

Yeah the skins for the hat were a gift from the director of the culture and language school at the National University, who also happens to be my teacher and my GF's father, martes foina, so warm

love it, just experimenting now, first time I took it out. You really need a lot of contrast/DOF/and color in your pics, or else the effect gets washed out. I took some pics that you seriously couldn't even tell were taken with a fisheye, they are still cool, but aren't quite as good. The AF motor is loud as hell, I was psyched the way the pics above turned out though