Spray is Boring Today

minx

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOW WOULD BE GREAT TIME FOR SOME CHARACTER DISECTIONS! WHO IS ON THE OPERATING TABLE?

dissection1_lg.jpg

All I could find was some in character dissections, and I don't know who that is on the table, but my guess is she is up shit creek what with all the blood, primitive surgical instruments and period costumes.

funny you should mention that. I just got a big bonus today. totally unexpected. totally stoked!

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

I just got a job offer as project manager for a company I have been subbing to. Salary, benefits, probably a company truck. Back to workin for THE MAN! cry.gif

$$ fruit.gif

we all know who would win

BRUCE.Chuck's a pussy. He hits women. pitty.gif

rex_kwon_do.jpg

Rex: At Rex Kwan Do, we use the buddy system. No more flying solo. You need somebody watching your back at all times. Second off, you're gonna learn to discipline your image. You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here?

[points to Kip]

Rex: Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it. Last off, my students will learn about self respect. You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night? Forget about it!

Poor Gary, won't somebody feel sorry for him?

Nah, I don't need anyone to feel sorry for me right now. I'm out of the funk I was in last month.

Besides, I now know that I'm not alone: I just read a study that basically said that grad students are more fucked in the head than undergrads. Between 40% and 50% of all grad students find themselves frequently or always overwhelmed or exhausted.