Chuck Norris Facts!

jon

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't say anything bad about Chuck Norris if you're near a lake, river, pond or marsh; otherwise he will come up out of the water with his AK-47 already firing.

...from Urban Dictionary, which has many amusing entries...did you know you can use "Chuck Norris" as a verb or adjective? Examples below:

Did you see the way Stewart Chuck Norrised that fucking guy's neck? That's awesome.

Did you see the way Travis slapped that bitch? That's Chuck Norris.

Googlism for Chuck Norris:

chuck norris is another one of those "110%" people

chuck norris is one of hollywood's definite good guys

chuck norris is not contactable through this website

chuck norris is an american hero who actually practices what he preaches

chuck norris is the titular character

chuck norris is up against his deadliest and most inhuman foe ever in this

chuck norris is without question one of the most popular action stars ever to fill the big screen

chuck norris is a tough sheriff who faces a supernatural horror that is terrifying the town

chuck norris is calling his hit series quits and embarking on

chuck norris is doing diaper

chuck norris is a pussy

chuck norris is alert

chuck norris is the best website for information on chuck norris that can be found on the computer or anywhere else

chuck norris is one of the nicest people i've ever met

chuck norris is an executive producer of walker

chuck norris is on the

chuck norris is loaded with talented fighters

chuck norris is the only non korean in the history of the martial art of tae kwon do

chuck norris is really a gentle

chuck norris is the author of the secret power within

chuck norris is in his element

chuck norris is a current and valid participant in martial arts black belt registry since 11/26/2001

chuck norris is without question one of the most popular action stars ever to fill the big

chuck norris is incapacitated and will slowly die

chuck norris is looking to kick up some paydirt in the tv syndication business with a new series in the works at tribune entertainment for

chuck norris is another one of those

chuck norris is steven segal in grizzly adams

chuck norris is so awesome

chuck norris is a mystery wrapped in an enigma covered in flying hurricane kicks of death

chuck norris is not bad here and the psycho is well characterised by the actor

chuck norris is the ultimate action hero whose mythic status was first attained as a result of the mid

chuck norris is the one exercise machine that replaces an entire gym full of fitness equipment

chuck norris is a zen trucker who must save his brother from a speed trap

chuck norris is first founding member of worldblackbelt

chuck norris is one of the most popular and successful actors in the world

chuck norris is only good when bruce lee kicks the crap out of him

chuck norris is probably best known to us today for his movies; but there is a lot more to him it turns out than

chuck norris is there

chuck norris is een van de meest populaire en succesvolle acteurs in de wereld

chuck norris is back

chuck norris is all about

chuck norris is among the first winners of the community

chuck norris is really one hell of a guy

chuck norris is ranked 25 and has played for 4h10m in 14 days real name

chuck norris is the most climactic scene

chuck norris is licensed from top kick productions

chuck norris is best known to television audiences today as the tough

chuck norris is rightly legendary and certainly provides more than enough reason to see this film

chuck norris is not the star of this vigilante actioner

chuck norris is an adult

chuck norris is duly credited with bringing tang soo do to the united states from korea

chuck norris is a small town sheriff dan stevens

chuck norris is a fine man

chuck norris is an international action star best known for his roles in movies like ?delta force? and ?missing in action? and the ?walker

chuck norris is dirty walker

chuck norris is so cool

chuck norris is not the best actor ever

chuck norris is my best fighting actor

chuck norris is one hairy dude

chuck norris is in las vegas shooting a movie for cable network showtime

chuck norris is roy empfield

chuck norris is technically a midget

chuck norris is nothing' and 'i don't need chuck norris

chuck norris is a hero because of the positive image his characters portray

chuck norris is as warm and genuine as twenty

chuck norris is so amazingly flat you'd think he's roadkill

chuck norris is

chuck norris is at it again

chuck norris is my hero

chuck norris is the ninety

chuck norris is his

chuck norris is a cinematic god

chuck norris is john t

chuck norris is there to observe the meet and comes up with a brilliant idea

These were sent to me by someone else.

When Mallory and Irving approached the summit of Everest, they were astonished to see Chuck Norris already sitting on top. When they asked why he was there, he just said "'cause I am Chuck" and then gave them both a roundhouse kick.

When the party of Ed 'Burt' Reynolds were descending after their victorious first ascent of the Matterhorn, they came across Chuck Norris, who, to their great bewilderment, gave himself a self-inflicted roundhouse kick. Most of the team was so surprized they jumped of the mountain. Ed, however, ran crying down the route. After that, they called him Edward Whymper.

When Noah was filling his ark, he started to run out of room and asked god for guidance. So god sent Chuck Norris, who gave all the dinosaurs a roundhouse kick and then dropped kicked the remaining male animals through the goalposts. Then he impregnated all the remaining animals, including noah.

Chuck Norris has no father. Whenever his mother met a potential suitor, Chuck gave him a roundhouse kick. Then he would impregnate both of them, just to make sure.

The original theme song to the Transformers was actually "Chuck Norris--more than meets the eye, Chuck Norris--robot in disguise," and starred Chuck Norris as a Texas Ranger who defended the earth from drug-dealing Decepticons and could turn into a pick-up. This was far too much awesome for a single show, however, so it was divided.

Check out my website at http://www.chucknorris.com/ and be sure to have your sound on. What my by "personally welcome you to my website" is to give you a round house kick to the head and impregnate you and your sister. Unfortunately I had to shutdown my chatroom for appearances only because it got bloody, but I make an appearance there soon.

You might want to check out my code of ethics too:

Chuck%20Norris-code2.jpg

Study and learn these or I'll be paying you a visit, or rather my fist will be paying a visit to your jugular.

No shit! I've even been posting in this thread already, doofus! Another hidden treasure I've been waiting for your youngsters to pick up on is my movie "A Force of One". In this movie a team of undercover narcotics agents are conducting an investigation when things mysteriously begin to go haywire. One by one, the squad are eliminated by an assassin. To help discover the identity of the karate killer, the police enlist the aid of karate champion Matt Logan (me). Of course, this results in a lot of ass kicking by yours truly, including some of my hallmark roundhouse kicks. Its truly a delight to sit back on a Sunday afternoon with this film and a bowl of popcorn and enjoy one of the finer films known to mankind.

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

Achilles was supposedly the greatest warrior of all time, but he died because of his weak spot, the Achilles tendon. There is no Chuck Norris tendon.

Anyone can piss on the bathroom floor, but Chuck Norris can shit on the ceiling.

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

Achilles was supposedly the greatest warrior of all time, but he died because of his weak spot, the Achilles tendon. There is no Chuck Norris tendon.

Anyone can piss on the bathroom floor, but Chuck Norris can shit on the ceiling.

yelrotflmao.gif

Chuck Norris eats transformer toys in vehicle mode and poos them out transformed into a robot.

One time while sparring with Wolverine, Chuck Norris accidentally lost his left testicle. You might be familiar with it to this very day by its technical term: Jupiter.

Chuck Norris owns the greatest poker face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 world series of poker despite him holding just a joker, a 2 of clubs, a 7 of spades, a green number 4 from Uno, and a monopoly ‘get out of jail free’ card.

Chuck Norris only masturbates to pictures of Chuck Norris.